Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
So, I was looking at the posts I saw in the Creative section, and I saw many of the builds that people submitted. I thought that these people weren't all that good and I knew that I could do way better than them. Here are some of my best, and the most amazing builds ever.

jip5di.jpg

I saw this, and I was like, "pffftt," anyone can do that. What takes skill is creativity, and I made the most creative idea ever into a build! I built the best apple you have ever seen!
2014-06-10_19.04.44.png

That's not even my best This was the first thing I have ever made in minecraft, and its a classic. I present to you, something that will blow your minds. The best house....EVER.
2014-06-10_19.07.56.png

But here's my personal pride. It reflects the reminiscent feeling that people get when they first got Minecraft. I call it...

2014-06-10_19.05.28.png

I don't even need to say what it is. But...it's so good and detailed that you might not know. It's a creeper head, and I know it just blew your minds. And with great pleasure, I send you this undeniable builder application.

x---This is a joke, please don't take it seriously. Also, play along in the comments below : ) --x

Reactions: Terrarialover11

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
It's a good job i was wearing glasses whilst reading this.. I wouldn't have seen the lat part if not..
(Just a mild joke, i don't wear glasses incase anyone asks.)

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I never said that I built that. Obviously, because my builds were FAR superiornot and I said pft when I looked at it. It's not my build, my builds are the fabulous ones below it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom