Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I always wondered, why do people suggest that Cubecraft should put up a game that's available on other servers, instead of going to other servers and playing it?

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I Think you should add build battle to the arcade minigames! :)
There's build battle on Hypixel.
I don't think Cubecraft would like the idea of just taking an already made game.
Another suggestion possibly make Freebuild more competitive.

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Build Battle is a Hypixel original game (sorry if I'm wrong), Cubecraft will never copy this because they want to stay as original as possible

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Many servers have the game 'Build Battle', go play on those servers?
At cubecraft is the game removed because he was not popular.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
There's build battle on Hypixel.
I don't think Cubecraft would like the idea of just taking an already made game.
Another suggestion possibly make Freebuild more competitive.
Make Freebuild competitive? The only time Freebuild has ever been competitive is when Skyblock and Factions were around, but after a year and a half of no Skyblock and Factions I think it's highly unlikely that those will return to be honest.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Make Freebuild competitive? The only time Freebuild has ever been competitive is when Skyblock and Factions were around, but after a year and a half of no Skyblock and Factions I think it's highly unlikely that those will return to be honest.
By making Freebuild competitive Cubecraft could have montly themes and the best plot (or the one that gets the most votes) could get a prize. Cubecraft did this with the Easter Build Competition. Also, I mentioned nothing about Skyblock or Factions.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Copying off of fake plex?
Nah...
Well I wouldn't consider this copying if they had it at one point before that was even a server
Make Freebuild competitive?
if they'd fix the dang whitelist than it would be possible to do that
Which is what I think about the suggestion not really a fan of adding this game especially when you can play with your friends on freebuild and make your own score systems so I don't find it necessary

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
By making Freebuild competitive Cubecraft could have montly themes and the best plot (or the one that gets the most votes) could get a prize. Cubecraft did this with the Easter Build Competition. Also, I mentioned nothing about Skyblock or Factions.
They used to do this on the old creative.
Old creative :D

Reactions: MClicious
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom