Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft remove Block Band

  • Yes!

    Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No!

    Votes: 6 20.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britney Spears

Guest
You might not like BlockBand, and that's ok. It's not very popular, we know, but if that's the only reason you dislike the gamemode you can just pick one of the other gamemodes we have. It's not like BlockBand's distracting us from creating other cool stuff for y'all so fear not =)

I'll mention this to other staff members and higher ups. That being said, I'll lock this to prevent arguments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom