Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sup skids,
Today I would like to make a suggestion about Cubecraft removing the unpopular game Block Band.

Many of you may know that Block Band isn't really popular.
Last time I've checked there were 2 people playing.
orU0IcD.png

It really bothers me how Block Band was bugged for a few days or week and the Development team even bothered to fix it.
That's why I making a suggestion to get rid of it. It's even more unpopular than Control Point and honestly a bigger failure than the Housing System.
If this thread gets enough support than the Management team could maybe even consider removing the game immediately.

Block Band is definitely an amazing game but we all have to accept that it's a big failure. It may have sounded like a good gamemode on paper but it definitely isn't. Even with an update it wouldn't get more popularity. Besides the game is only taking away server space and this shape doesn't look half bad to be honest:
Nb2xQ6t.png

I could have made an gigantic rant with more in depth reasons why the gamemode should be removed but I simply don't feel like making one right now. And I sadly don't have enough time to do a full on research on this boring game.
Welp, hope most of you guys and gals agrees with me. Be sure to leave your comment bellow and vote in the poll. Thank you for reading.
Chalas....

Last edited:

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, a) this hasn't been locked and b) the petition has been removed. This shouldn't be locked yet in my opinion

Onto the thread, yes. I never play block and and nor does anyone else, so I would like it to be removed. Maybe replaced with another game like build battle or control points

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Ok, a) this hasn't been locked and b) the petition has been removed. This shouldn't be locked yet in my opinion

Onto the thread, yes. I never play block and and nor does anyone else, so I would like it to be removed. Maybe replaced with another game like build battle or control points

The thread was updated and therefore was unlocked. Aside from that, nobody plays this game and I 100% agree this should be removed before it gets very buggy and glitchy like SCB.

Reactions: DanDaDino

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Lots of people probably don't play it, but there's also people that do. I acually hop on block band every now and then just for the fun of it. A game that people acually play in shouldn't be removed. If it was removed, what would you replace it with? Leave it empty?

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I completely agree! Even Money Walls was more popular than Blockband. Let's be honest here, only 0.1% of players here like that minigame. I understand the developers had to do a hard work when developing this, but, unfortunately, it wasn't liked. I'm sorry guys, but you have to accept it. It should be removed.
Thanks for trying to create an original game for the community, though ;)

Reactions: NL-Ricardo-FTW

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I couldnt agree more. If i wanted to play blockband i would just power on my console and play the guitar thing that is insanely boring imo.
And i dont get why they remove Minerware or control point for unpopularity but loads of posts about the games should come back are there which show it is actually kind of popular. Also that because it only has i think, but actually have no idea, at max 5 players online most of the time then its stupid to have it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You cannot have a thread which is a petition according to rule #10.
10- Do not make threads or post comments with petitions.

Lock @DontFearMe
From my understanding rule 10 makes this entire thread section useless what is a suggestion and players responses? A petition whether to do something or not so in my opinion every suggestion thread ever made is a violation of the rules

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
#BringBackControlPoint!
Control point was one of my favorite games on CC.
When it was removed i was somewhat heartbroken.
Then i saw blockband.

Even when it was released nobody played it.
So why not remove it?

Also if CC brings back Control Point,
It needs to be a MASSIVE UPDATE!!
I mean MASSIVE!

Like better maps, better kits, etc.
It would need to be a huge update for anyone to enjoy it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
#BringBackControlPoint!
Control point was one of my favorite games on CC.
When it was removed i was somewhat heartbroken.
Then i saw blockband.

Even when it was released nobody played it.
So why not remove it?

Also if CC brings back Control Point,
It needs to be a MASSIVE UPDATE!!
I mean MASSIVE!

Like better maps, better kits, etc.
It would need to be a huge update for anyone to enjoy it.
And to fix the exploit on one of the maps where you could burn the bridge to stop the enemy from going anywhere fast

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If this thread gets enough support than the Management team could maybe even consider removing the game immediately
Not immediately how about:
soonTM

All jokes aside I feel like though the game isn't popular if they plan too do such a thing
It couldn't be an immediate thing since they. Should have something replacing it when they remove it
Yes I know you said Control point which I'll be fine with but not having it removed until they get control point ready again is my main thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom