Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SwordkillerGR

Jan 21, 2021
So i cant throw any of my tools in the chest or in my inventory i try throwing it on the ground but it stays in my hotbar is that a bug ?

Reactions: camuio

S3MM

Mar 25, 2021
Zzzz stil bugged. Cant take any of my tools/items from chest or inventory. Please fix...

CheeseMyBaby

Mar 13, 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cheesemybaby.com
I noticed this as well. Everything was fine when I left for work. Now it’s unplayable. Can’t repair items, can’t shoot with my bow, can only open chest if my hand is empty, can’t swap inventory.
Made a video but guess it’s of less importance since it’s already been reported.

Where can one follow the progress in bug hunting? Would be nice to know how it’s prioritized.

S3MM

Mar 25, 2021
I noticed this as well. Everything was fine when I left for work. Now it’s unplayable. Can’t repair items, can’t shoot with my bow, can only open chest if my hand is empty, can’t swap inventory.
Made a video but guess it’s of less importance since it’s already been reported.

Where can one follow the progress in bug hunting? Would be nice to know how it’s prioritized.
Same here.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void

You can still repair items using the repairer in the hub

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom