• Yea

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
I have a ton of hackers, which I have reported, but I haven't got a video of them for the reason MY PHONE IS OUT OF SPACE. I wanna record and upload Minecraft videos and Cubecraft content, but I'm out of space. My phone has only 16 gb space and no external card. This is unfair because the report requires a video, that I can't afford. Here's why I suggest the reports to be accepted only with screenshot or a server moderator/admin check the person for hacking (when it's online). BECAUSE THIS IS UNFAIR! ;(

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hey!
You can use the /report command with the iron+ rank or you can record them with OBS for example or Bandicam (this recorder needs less resources and it doesn't needs a lot of FPS), so you don't need to record with the phone.
I hope I've helped you and I hope you report a lot of rulebreakers at the Website!

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
A screenshot is usually not enough evidence to ban someone, as for example a screenshot of someone in the air could either be fly hacks or lag. This is why video footage is required. As ImMarto said, if you have a rank you can use /report which will summon a staff members to watch the hacker as soon as possible, and if they are caught cheating they will get banned.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Since I see that you're playing on a phone and not on the PC, OBS or Bandicam won't help that much ... :(
The only thing that I could say is to buy an external card (1) (2), they have become very cheap lately. Or delete some stuff, I had a 16Gb phone and was always around 12Gb used. I'm a freak so that explain how I did that. You could always immediately delete the video after uploading to YouTube, if you have a PC you can use that one as a cloud and use the cloud as the default save folder for the video's.
I'm only giving alternative because then these can't be handled from phone easily. Above all a screenshot isn't enough lag or could have caused it wasting essentially the time of moderators. And the player has to be online, so I'll be saying no to your suggestion but I hope that the alternatives I've given might help!
~Fesa

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hey!
You can use the /report command with the iron+ rank or you can record them with OBS for example or Bandicam (this recorder needs less resources and it doesn't needs a lot of FPS), so you don't need to record with the phone.
I hope I've helped you and I hope you report a lot of rulebreakers at the Website!

This is good advice for Java users. This user however, is not referring to Java as can be seen in the thread prefix; “Bedrock.” There is no /report on Bedrock, nor can you get OBS/Bandicam on Android as far as I know. Furthermore, I’d suggest following the advice @Fesa has given.

EDIT: Meant to quote OP’s post as well. Oops

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
This is good advice for Java users. This user however is not referring to Java as can be seen in the thread prefix; “Bedrock.” There is no /report on Bedrock, nor can you get OBS/Bandicam on Android as far as I know. Furthermore, I’d suggest following the advice @Fesa has given.
Oh yes, true, so sorry.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
The prefix is "Web" not "Bedrock".

Regardless, if the prefix is Bedrock or not my point still stands. They are a Minecraft Bedrock player. My point still stands, the tips however helpful they are will not help the poster in this case. My apologies for not seeing the tag as it is quite late where I live and I’m not functioning at 100% right now.

Reactions: its_Marto03

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I have a ton of hackers, which I have reported, but I haven't got a video of them for the reason MY PHONE IS OUT OF SPACE. I wanna record and upload Minecraft videos and Cubecraft content, but I'm out of space. My phone has only 16 gb space and no external card. This is unfair because the report requires a video, that I can't afford. Here's why I suggest the reports to be accepted only with screenshot or a server moderator/admin check the person for hacking (when it's online). BECAUSE THIS IS UNFAIR! ;(

Hi @mckristiyan28yt, I want to tell you that I know perfectly what you mean and how you feel about this. I was a MCPE player aswell and I can confirm that it's not easy to delete some "useless files" from the phone storage. Cubecraft has the /report feature only on Java for now, and I think this should be implemented on Bedrock aswell.

But I have a good news for you: I can check cheaters in-game and eventually punish them if I have the occasion. All I need is the exact username of the player you think is breaking a rule (possibly not screenshots but just the text). To report me the cheaters, you must do it by messaging me on Discord (since otherwise, I can't check them in time if you do it somewhere else, like this forum etc...). My Discord is Dubby Plays#1327 (whit the space for now). You can also tag me on the official Cubecraft Discord server: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

But there is a flaw: if the player you report is not online or I'm not available to check him in-game (or both of us are offline), then I can't deal with him and I will lose the occasion.

I hope that you found this helpful c:

Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
Thank you for the tips. Soon I'll buy an external microSD
Hi @mckristiyan28yt, I want to tell you that I know perfectly what you mean and how you feel about this. I was a MCPE player aswell and I can confirm that it's not easy to delete some "useless files" from the phone storage. Cubecraft has the /report feature only on Java for now, and I think this should be implemented on Bedrock aswell.

But I have a good news for you: I can check cheaters in-game and eventually punish them if I have the occasion. All I need is the exact username of the player you think is breaking a rule (possibly not screenshots but just the text). To report me the cheaters, you must do it by messaging me on Discord (since otherwise, I can't check them in time if you do it somewhere else, like this forum etc...). My Discord is Dubby Plays#1327 (whit the space for now). You can also tag me on the official Cubecraft Discord server: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

But there is a flaw: if the player you report is not online or I'm not available to check him in-game (or both of us are offline), then I can't deal with him and I will lose the occasion.

I hope that you found this helpful c:
Thanks, but will you answer /or check/ later the report if you are offline in Discord?

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Thank you for the tips. Soon I'll buy an external microSD

Thanks, but will you answer /or check/ later the report if you are offline in Discord?

I can still check them bu if they're not online anymore, then there is nothing I can do. So, it's better to record a cheater and then ask me if I can ban him. If I can, and I do, then you can delete your video evidence and you can avoid to make a report. Otherwise, you should use the evidence to report him on the report site.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom