Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
images

i would like to reprot this gentleman, he seems kinda sus idk. I probably saw him vent or something. Spuuni says I get six more reports and Obama’s letter of recommendation I can make it to the prestigious cubecraft team.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO TRIGGER ME!! >:( I am the bug report lady, ofcourse I was already about to move this thread to the bug report section before I clicked on it

• Haha
Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO TRIGGER ME!! >:( I am the bug report lady, ofcourse I was already about to move this thread to the bug report section before I clicked on it
stop!!11 bugs are an essential part of the environment and the food chain! except maybe the silverfish on lucky islands, i do not enjoy being turned into their food

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom