Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
As I cannot seem to report a bug on the appropriate ''bug report'' section, I'm just posting a thread. So please understand.

In Minecraft after a players has died (or has just spawned in) he starts with 5 points of saturation, however while playing PvP I noticed a bug in the rematch system.
Whenever you won a game and you get a rematch, in the rematch game, your saturation will not reset if you win, making it possible to eat almost immediately after starting the rematch. This creates unfair advantage over the other player.

I found another problem with the SG map ''Jurassic'' Where camping is possible (end game), seen on the following picture:

Attachments

• 2017-12-21_18.10.20.png
    2017-12-21_18.10.20.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 257
Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Just "camping" is allowed but only on games with islands when you can just hide on your own island. To build like that on SG is really unfair and I think that you can report them for doing that tbh.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It is not a bug
it is abuse (and camping)

See they were ontop of the dinosaur (presumable using water) but than they used water and lava to make a small bridge to stay within the border
for now you can just shoot them, build up yourself using this, enderpearl, or leave
but reporting them is the first thing to do

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
To clear some things up.

I know about reporting a bug or player, but I seem to have problems with my Cubecraft account, as I cannot login properly, even though I changed my password.

The camp spot (not recommended to use, as camping isn't allowed) Is on the map Jurassic (SG), where the purple/pink dino is just within the border, making it possible to climb up while the border is shrinking, and is impossible to reach when the border is fully shrunk (not confirmed, but I had 4-5 good tries, and still didn't manage to get up there).

Camping isn't allowed as stated by the rules:
''Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.

Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.

Shop camping in assassins is not punishable, however it is discouraged as it can cause frustrations among the players.''

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom