Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
I have currently been playing CubeCraft for 3 years and have never had any problems with the minigames. For a few days now I have been noticing something very strange in block wars And some players are invisible and the problem with this is that it gives them an unfair advantage because you don't look at them. I really love playing CTF but this problem is something serious and it would be best to solve it as soon as possible.
Another thing that happens in CTF is the Tank bug or visual bug, basically you only look at half of the map and if they kill you you are blown into nowhere and that could lead to an unfair ban for "flying". I await your answers and continue enjoying the games

zottetibo

Dec 20, 2021
I have currently been playing CubeCraft for 3 years and have never had any problems with the minigames. For a few days now I have been noticing something very strange in block wars And some players are invisible and the problem with this is that it gives them an unfair advantage because you don't look at them. I really love playing CTF but this problem is something serious and it would be best to solve it as soon as possible.
Another thing that happens in CTF is the Tank bug or visual bug, basically you only look at half of the map and if they kill you you are blown into nowhere and that could lead to an unfair ban for "flying". I await your answers and continue enjoying the games
ive had sometimes ppl invis in ffa but it think its some sort of bug bc the next time i join the map back the same ppl are visable

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom