Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 23, 2021
35
27
24
26
In skywars, when we choose a kit, it will remain the same in another part. But, in lucky blocks, when you choose a kit, it automatically deselects, and you have to re-choose it each time you restart a game. I often found myself without a kit because of this bug. Can you fix this problem?

ThomasTheCubecrafter
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom