Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
First of all im not an english speaker so im gonna have a lot of grammar errors, now going to the topic, today I was playing blockwars with my friends, once time I was attacking enemy's core, then someone killed me, I should respawn in the spawnpoint of my team, but instead of that I respawned next to my team's core, that happened again but this time I respawned in other random place of the map for no reason, giving me and advantage.

I dont have evidence of that like a screenshot or a video (sorry 4 that) but I have for the next glitch, I dont know how this happened but I was breaking the enemy's core, it was at 1hp, I give the last hit but the match didn't ended, the core was at 0hp, then I hit it one more time and it changed to -1hp, the timer was freezed and then it changed to negative numbers, then one of the enemy's team started hitting our core and it got to a negative number when it was supposed to end at 0 and the match should have ended, me and my group decided to stay in the match for 1 hour (even we builded a parkour xd), when we left the match I thought that this shouldn't happen again, but it happened, again, I broke the core and it were to 0 but the match didnt ended, then I hit it again and it went to a negative number, then I leaved the match because it was late so I didnt see what happened next but my group told me that the glitch didnt ocurred in the next match so, for some strange reason it was me who provoked the glitch, im gonna post some pictures that I took, actually I enjoyed thay glitch but pls fix it.

Again sorry for my bad english, I know that I succ.

20200808_214224.jpg
20200808_214500.jpg
20200808_221527.jpg

Reactions: LlTE

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
Please report the bug here:

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Someone reported this bug Since few. and the devs are looking for it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom