Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha_gc8

Apr 12, 2021
France
Hello, I'm Alpha_GC8. I'm on Java
I have a problem for stack item because I have items that are together (less than 64) and this only happens on items dropped by mobs (Cow, Zombie, Spider and spider cave)
this is an example of what is happening on my island

Its the video for show an exemple

D3athwatch02

Apr 12, 2021
To this problem it is happening to every dropped item that sells I think, it registers as a separate item I think due to the lore of the 'Sell Price XXX Skyblock Coins'. This i have tested with steak, white carpet, slime balls, diamonds and emeralds. I don't know why this is but i hope it is fixed soon as it is very annoying as you cant do recipe crafting either with the bugged ones and doesn't register the items.

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
I first noticed this last night when I was clearing out my grinder chests. Not sure when it first started happening as my grinder is a multi mob farm with witches, creepers, and pigmen.

MelchMwoan

Oct 9, 2020
www.mkmodels.eu
It happens indeed (on java, idk about bedrock), but I believe it has something to do with which level the mob was that dropped those items.
Different mob levels causes different drops with different value's that don't stack.

Not sure tho

lRogercito

Apr 13, 2021
It happens indeed (on java, idk about bedrock), but I believe it has something to do with which level the mob was that dropped those items.
Different mob levels causes different drops with different value's that don't stack.

Not sure tho
I don't think that because this bugs happens to me with diamonds, coal, stone bricks, stone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom