Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, the TnT is good right now

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
So, as someone who has played Eggwars for almost 2 years, I think the TnT is not a great item . When was the last time you used TnT? Right now it works differently than in other mini games and it`s really hard to actually find usage for it. That`s why I think the TnT should get a buff - you can`t TnT jump with the TnTs you place, and I think this needs to be changed. This way one of the biggest problems in Eggwars - campers, will be solved, because it`s easier to grab some TnTs than collecting 64 diamonds for an ender pearl. BUT that`s just my opinion and I would like to hear yours!

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
You can break armours with TNT very fast. I think it's fine at this moment. Maybe it's OP. You can't make Tnt jump, but this also prevents you from Trolling your teammate, ensuring that your armour is not damaged by your TNTs.

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
people use tnt to break enemy armour or to break bridges I kinda like the idea but tnt jump could be a bit overpowered because it costs 2 gold which is really low for that buff

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

I kinda agree with what you're suggesting but TnT is used for a lot of new tactics from destroying your gear to use it as a cannon.

If we decide to make TnT jumping possible then those tactics are kinda ruined, this means that we swap one tactic for two tactics which is a no go for me.

TnT might need a buff, but not this one for me. If you have more suggestions feel free to suggest it :)

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I see a lot of people using TNT, even every few games. The strategies used for TNT are to break armour, move the player slightly and break blocks. I think the use of it is perfect at the moment.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom