Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I suggest you buff the alchemist kit, the speed potion make it 1 minute instead of 30 seconds.

Just balance it out a bit, i feel like it isn't strong enough. There should be more speed in the alchemist kit, or more strength. Just buff it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Background
For those unaware of how the kit looks/works, I'll give an explanation.

The Wizard Kit

What it looks like:
upload_2019-3-18_22-55-47.png

- a full set of leather armor (Protection III, Unbreaking III)
- 1 iron sword (Sharpness 1, Unbreaking III)
- 2 regeneration I potion (2:00)
- 3 splash potion of speed (0:30)
- 2 splash potion of healing I
- 4 splash potion of harming I
- 2 splash potion of poison II (0:06)
- permanent resistance 2

Strength was in the kit previously, but after some testing, it was decided that the best choice when remodeling the wizard / alchemist kit was to remove the strength potion, and some other things as well. This is mainly because these kits were originally from OP 1.9, and of course the combat style would be very different from one another. Short story, the strength potion was just too overpowered. If it was still in the kit, you would've been able to crit out, or just combo most kits with a few hits (I forget exactly how many :p). So no strength pls.

For the speed pot, personally I think it's a good idea to keep it at 30 seconds, or better yet, combine all three pots into one (for a total of 1:30 if splashed correctly). While it's OP mode, the kit just doesn't have a long term use to it as oppose to every other kit available. The main reason is because of how the kit is built, unlike the archer kit, you do not receive anything back once you kill a player. This means once you manage to live through everything, without your pots, you're just a kit with leather armor and a decent sword in the end. If the kit was given 3 splash potion of speed II (1:00), then I think that'd be pretty annoying to deal with, especially if you consider the teaming that happens. With teaming comes targeting, it'll be really annoying to fight players who will play the supportive role to just splash potions on their team mate so they can continue the chase.

If anything, perhaps the best option would be to give back certain potions, like 1 splash potion of speed, or 1 splash potion of healing, or 1 splash potion of harming after each kill. This way you can continue to play the kit, and maybe gain a really high kill streak from doing so. I dunno, maybe that's just me :P.

Reactions: Keanu and Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom