Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do they have to put it back in there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OiGo

Dec 27, 2017
Why?; because there is now a bow in every game of skywars, and that is super annoying, because actually in every game there is a bow spammer / camper. And that I find super annoying. what you? should she bring it back or not? vote then.

Reactions: Fliqa
D

Deleted member 352903

skywars1.png
A bow :eek:
no thx, skywars without bows isnt skywars

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Yes, but 99.9999999999% will vote no projectiles
Does that not mean people enjoy that mode? If it is being voted so often, that must mean it is popular, even if you are not one that enjoys it.

I personally liked no projectiles just because, in most case I run into, those with bows tend to make the game last significantly longer. I enjoy games where it is up to the players to fight, not camp their islands with bows or projectiles which I see far too often. Makes the game stale to constantly be bridging while having someone attempt to shoot you off every block of the way.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Does that not mean people enjoy that mode? If it is being voted so often, that must mean it is popular, even if you are not one that enjoys it.

I personally liked no projectiles just because, in most case I run into, those with bows tend to make the game last significantly longer. I enjoy games where it is up to the players to fight, not camp their islands with bows or projectiles which I see far too often. Makes the game stale to constantly be bridging while having someone attempt to shoot you off every block of the way.
I agree. Most players say "SkyWars isn't SkyWars without a bow." I honestly hate bows. I always voted no projectiles, I loved it. It made the game also so much more easier and better. I got more chance to attack players before I got shot and fell into the void. I say, get it back!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Let's be real here, the only reason it got voted was because of all the tryharders voting for it. They want easy games without people shooting at them. I'm totally ok with no projectiles. But when it gets voted 11-10 games, it gets annoying. It's impossible to play a game with projectiles if this gets added back. Not because people enjoyed it more, it's because the tryharders enjoyed it. They voted for it. Most people who don't tryharder probably hated it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Although this may not be the cause, Cam himself even said that there was an obvious decrease in skywars players ever since no projectiles was released. Obviously, this could have easily been due to countless other reasons, but I also think that no projectiles is a pretty reasonable reason that players left. I and a few friends all kind of distanced ourselves from skywars, simply because it wasn't the same. Those who had played skywars beforehand would either love no projectiles, or hate it a lot. There's no real in between from what I've seen. It's like a completely different gamemode, where your gear is all that matters. "Screw strategy and just bridge to the player! It's pretty much SG with some void in it!" is the message I was getting from no projectiles.
And the fact that most people always complained about people spamming snowballs and eggs made for a pretty good reason to remove no projectiles and replace it with a mode which doesn't include eggs or snowballs.
Again, Cam said that there's been an obvious decrease in skywars players since no projectiles was released, and what I said above kind of motivates the decrease. I and many others hated how it basically ruined the skywars we once loved. (The worst part was that it was almost always the outcome of voting, since you basically stand 0 chance of getting normal projectiles even if you vote)

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
At first I loved the fact we were able to play SkyWars without projectiles, but after a quick while I realized it kind of broke the gameplay, as you could easily (usually on maps like Trees, Pacman and Candy) bridge to mid any way you'd like without having to worry about being shot at by others, safely stacking up and pretty much out-gearing all other teams in healing and armor within the first two minutes orso.

Now that we have bows back, I'm often using it. I simply forgot how effective it was. It adds many more tactics and outcomes a game can have which is the funny thing about SkyWars IMO.

D

Deleted member 59979

No projectles just made skywars a game where all that mattered was who could get the best gear and bridge the fastest. It just made it a boring game with purely just people rushing and where gear is the only thing that mattered, no tactics were involved. Also, not only I, but lots of players stopped playing skywars as much as it wasnt something i enjoyed at all anymore. Just ruined the game in my opinion. The current projectile voting options seem fine to me and re-adding no proectiles would be a mistake.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Since the Skywars chest balancing update, I have never really enjoyed Skywars. This came back with the addition of bows.
You might call me a bowspammer, but every game I take the Archer kit and then play the game with the bow. It creates a lot more opportunities for me, not only the knockback, but also the damage of the bow is underestimated by all the people who are used to no projectiles.

Easy knockoffs, dealing lots of damage before a fight and salty tryhards make it really fun for me.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 lets not take the part that makes sw sw out of sw again just so tryharders don't get annoyed by ppl who use strategy (they still would if it was bought back but by fewer strategies.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Since the Skywars chest balancing update, I have never really enjoyed Skywars. This came back with the addition of bows.
You might call me a bowspammer, but every game I take the Archer kit and then play the game with the bow. It creates a lot more opportunities for me, not only the knockback, but also the damage of the bow is underestimated by all the people who are used to no projectiles.

Easy knockoffs, dealing lots of damage before a fight and salty tryhards make it really fun for me.
Yes! My favourite strategy is also to hide under the island and to spleef them or use my favorite trapper kit to TNT them
the try hards are the people i hate the most on the server so i am happy that they are leaving and i am doing my part by knocking them off in the void and laughing at them so they ragequit hehe ;)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom