• no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
In Tower Defence's old lobby there was a turtorial as you probally know. You had a trip through the map what the important points were. Since Tower Defence is in the main hub, like every game. There isn't a way to play or do this turtorial. I played with a friend and he barely played it. He wanted to do the turtorial to know the game better. So my suggestion is to add this feature back. And you could set this turtorial in the same menu as where you can join games. Like here:

2018-10-05_21.23.44.png

Plus, going through the turtorial is an achievement, but it's gone so impossible to gain.

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
In Tower Defence's old lobby there was a turtorial as you probally know. You had a trip through the map what the important points were. Since Tower Defence is in the main hub, like every game. There isn't a way to play or do this turtorial. I played with a friend and he barely played it. He wanted to do the turtorial to know the game better. So my suggestion is to add this feature back. And you could set this turtorial in the same menu as where you can join games. Like here:

View attachment 148949
Epic paint skils.

The tutorial is so bad :V
You can just ask your teamates

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Something needs to be done I made a post earlier this morning cause I feel that since the game has been in the lobby that it's skyrocketed the amount of people there who cant play and they simply just don't care...Both sidesides are just awful.

Reactions: Miauw

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
So my suggestion is to add this feature back. And you could set this turtorial in the same menu as where you can join games. Like here:

View attachment 148949

Plus, going through the turtorial is an achievement, but it's gone so impossible to gain.

Instead of adding the same tutorial back, which in my opinion was not that helpful; Lacking a lot of things to teach; Like the matter of 5x5 & 3x3 spots, which towers are actually useful against certain enemies and how necessary talking to your team really is -- Instead of adding the same old tutorial back, I suggest to remake it and add the new one instead. Which teaches more advanced things of Tower Defence.

It could be in levels, like, example;

Tower Defence Tutorial 1; Touring the game (Quick lookup on the things that are shown on you in the old TD tutorial, your castle, where the troops come from etc)

TD Tutorial 2; Troops and Towers (You place an archery to hold zombies like they did in the old tuto)

TD Tutorial 3; Gold mine and troop upgrading (Learning to spend your XP well)

TD Tutorial 4; Few facts about Towers, and what do they do

And TD Tutorial 5, which could be a testing mode to use all of the stuff you've learned from previous tutorials - You could put your defence in test and see what's good (Including few tip popups like pointing out how necessary teamwork is, how useful mage is against invisible spiders etc)

I as well think that the people learn better if they see what's happening; So if some of the tutorials have already placed some defence for you it could light a light bulb in people head that "this actually seems to work against this"

Adding a Tuto for TD is a need if asked my perspective of the thing, absolutely +1 for the idea but I think they just forgot to bring it back, at least I hope they didn't completely wipe it out..

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
And TD Tutorial 5, which could be a testing mode to use all of the stuff you've learned from previous tutorials - You could put your defence in test and see what's good (Including few tip popups like pointing out how necessary teamwork is, how useful mage is against invisible spiders etc)
I would honestly love to see this being implemented. It's not only useful for new players, but also for the more experienced ones as well. Plus I think it simply is really fun to test out your own defence and see how you could improve it even further and find out how effective towers can really be in certain scenarios without going through the hassle of needing enough coins first and whether your opponent really does send anything effective at all during a long game.

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom