Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I'm in favor of having two maps, so those who enjoy the new map can play it, and others can play the old one. To be honest I lost an interest in the game mainly because of the new map :/ Even though it is a great map, its too large. This is really irritating, and could also discourage new players to play it because they need to learn the map to navigate through it easily. Plus trying to play with friends as a team is very tedious now. If I spawn on the other side of the map it takes so long to reach the other side with a friend without being killed. I really miss and prefer the old map so hopefully it can be brought back.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'm in favor of having two maps, so those who enjoy the new map can play it, and others can play the old one. To be honest I lost an interest in the game mainly because of the new map :/ Even though it is a great map, its too large. This is really irritating, and could also discourage new players to play it because they need to learn the map to navigate through it easily. Plus trying to play with friends as a team is very tedious now. If I spawn on the other side of the map it takes so long to reach the other side with a friend without being killed. I really miss and prefer the old map so hopefully it can be brought back.
tumblr_inline_nkbe5dJ8t71qfwhgs.gif

Agreed! +1 Well put!!

Reactions: Terrarialover11

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Completely agree. Again, I would just prefer for the old map to be brought back, and then for the builders to expand it. Adding a few more buildings and just overall spreading the map out a little should allow more players to join. Honestly, the average people on assassins these days could fit in the old map. As the community grows, then it would be necessary to expand it.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Talked about this with a few other people, it's possible. Owners problem with this, alot of effort and time and went into new map and would feel like a waste, to kinda throw it away. I know you suggested having 2 maps side by side. Due to what happened with kit pvp over a year ago, the big map became a ghost town and no-one played it. That is my personal worry if we did that, the big map needs players to support it. (Never know till we try I guess)

Gameplay wise I prefer the old map, because its the classic, it's what I'm used to, what I know. It could be considered as one of the little pieces of the old server that the veteran players know and love, and what made them donate. With the updates, there is little reminiscence of Cubecraft from over a year and a half ago. I can imagine most of you wanting this, "back when the server was good and the community was all English speaking, ah those days".

That being said, I actually much prefer the old map because its what I know, its more fun for me. A good compromise would be; a map rotation, every 2 months or so. It's awkward to do, but it would be pretty nice to have the old map back

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Talked about this with a few other people, it's possible. Owners problem with this, alot of effort and time and went into new map and would feel like a waste, to kinda throw it away. I know you suggested having 2 maps side by side. Due to what happened with kit pvp over a year ago, the big map became a ghost town and no-one played it. That is my personal worry if we did that, the big map needs players to support it. (Never know till we try I guess)

Gameplay wise I prefer the old map, because its the classic, it's what I'm used to, what I know. It could be considered as one of the little pieces of the old server that the veteran players know and love, and what made them donate. With the updates, there is little reminiscence of Cubecraft from over a year and a half ago. I can imagine most of you wanting this, "back when the server was good and the community was all English speaking, ah those days".

That being said, I actually much prefer the old map because its what I know, its more fun for me. A good compromise would be; a map rotation, every 2 months or so. It's awkward to do, but it would be pretty nice to have the old map back
:D
11b68ef8a37d1d94979836d3cb7548675a0146d50bb5c6dd01db6609c5fb269a.jpg

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

I agree, I was about to post a thread earlier on how the server seems to be alienating its older audience, but decided against making it. It's sad to see old players go, especially since they're usually the ones that made up the original community.

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013

It would be a nice compromise.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom