• No(Please comment)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone, TDS here with another suggestion(again!). A while ago, when it was still the old arcade, they had a game called Super Craft Bros(SCB). The point of SCB is to pick an mob kit and try to kill other players. Each mob would have a special ability. A few of those are:

Enderman - Ender pearl + temporary Invisibility
Wither - Splash potion of Wither effect
Skeleton - Machine Gun Mode
Etc.

Anyway, I think that SCB should be brought back. It was a super fun game and I couldn't believe when it was removed. I know that multiple people also liked it, including @kqmqdqdr4gqn2QQ2 That's all, but if you have any feedback(good or bad), I will be glad to here it.

Catch ya later,
TDS

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I liked the game, but sometimes, you just have to accept that something or someone is gone, and will never come back. And I think this game would only be popular for like 2 weeks, and after 2 weeks, it would be as dead as a dead sheep. :(
It wasn't that dead.. I could play lots of games of it.
But if we remove all the games that are ''as dead as a dead sheep'' we should remove:
- Infection / Bingo / Archer Assaults
- Tower Defence
- Blockwars
- Arcade Minigames
- Ultra Hardcore

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I miss a lot this game ;( and Hourglass

I never played hourglass much :(

But if we remove all the games that are ''as dead as a dead sheep'' we should remove:
- Tower Defence
- Blockwars
- Arcade Minigames
- Ultra Hardcore

Bingo is terrible I always try to play it but its always empty

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
- Tower Defence
- Blockwars
- Arcade Minigames
- Ultra Hardcore
Intenfection and Bingo are not dead at all, you can join a game when it's not even 20.00 and the games fill in like 20-40 seconds.
The same applies to tower defence.
BlockWars needs an update in my opinion. Arcade is finally filled with players, so I don't know what you're talking about. Ultra Hardcore needs an update and bug fixes, that's why no one plays it. And btw, we are talking about a new arcade game, and we are not talking about other 'dead' games, right?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I feel like Super Craft Bros that we had before could have been done a lot better - at that time it was just a couple of signs to choose a kit and you go into a game. It could be more sophisticated and balanced.
Regardless, I enjoyed playing that game. It was action-packed and hilarious to hear @Sophie scream in Teamspeak calls when she died. :P

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like Super Craft Bros that we had before could have been done a lot better - at that time it was just a couple of signs to choose a kit and you go into a game. It could be more sophisticated and balanced.
Regardless, I enjoyed playing that game. It was action-packed and hilarious to hear @Sophie scream in Teamspeak calls when she died. :p

I agree that it definitely should be more sophisticated, as well as more balanced if it is brought back.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Intenfection and Bingo are not dead at all, you can join a game when it's not even 20.00 and the games fill in like 20-40 seconds.
The same applies to tower defence.
Same as SCB...

Arcade is finally filled with players, so I don't know what you're talking about.
It's still dead..

And btw, we are talking about a new arcade game, and we are not talking about other 'dead' games, right?
I was saying that if we were about to remove all the dead games, we got nothing left, that was my point.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
*Notices some old alerts*
Same as SCB...
The community has changed, and I'm not sure if this game is gonna be as popular as in the past.
It's still dead..
How can a game be dead if there are dozens of players playing the game?
I was saying that if we were about to remove all the dead games, we got nothing left, that was my point.
Maybe you don't play the games you mentioned, but 4/6 of the games you mentioned, are actually not really dead imo.

Doesn't seem like it to me...
Do you play on the peak times? (About 8-10 pm)

D

Deleted member 352903

Hm btw, “this game was dead” is not a good reason. QuakeCraft was pretty dead before they removed it. QuakeCraft returned some months ago, and it’s not as dead as it used to be

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
We need to keep PvP out of the arcade. It's the one nice place where you can go and have a decent game without tryhards, cleaners, runners, campers, etc.

In my experience with SCB, 50% of the games ended the same way: I've battled like crazy, killed everyone off, have about two lives left, then realize there's still another person who's been hiding since the start of the game with all 5 of their lives. I then spend a stupid amount of time searching for them and either get knocked off the edge by spam clicks or get wrecked by their ability they've been saving up the second I find them. The game was horribly flawed and, like most PvP games, heavily rewarded players for avoiding combat by affording them a better chance at the end of the game when everyone else is weak or dead. I might make a rant thread about why I despise most PvP games. Point is, PvP needs to not be included in Arcade. Arcade is pure, simple fun, where every game encourages players to take action and play properly rather than rewarding bad behavior.

D

Deleted member 352903

We need to keep PvP out of the arcade. It's the one nice place where you can go and have a decent game without tryhards, cleaners, runners, campers, etc.

In my experience with SCB, 50% of the games ended the same way: I've battled like crazy, killed everyone off, have about two lives left, then realize there's still another person who's been hiding since the start of the game with all 5 of their lives. I then spend a stupid amount of time searching for them and either get knocked off the edge by spam clicks or get wrecked by their ability they've been saving up the second I find them. The game was horribly flawed and, like most PvP games, heavily rewarded players for avoiding combat by affording them a better chance at the end of the game when everyone else is weak or dead. I might make a rant thread about why I despise most PvP games. Point is, PvP needs to not be included in Arcade. Arcade is pure, simple fun, where every game encourages players to take action and play properly rather than rewarding bad behavior.
And what about Hourglass? I miss that game.. and it was really fun

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
then realize there's still another person who's been hiding since the start of the game with all 5 of their lives.
Make the map more open then? Not a difficult fix.
Point is, PvP needs to not be included in Arcade.
Make it a standalone game if that's why it's not being added. Would be stupid to not include a game with is perfectly decent (obviously with some changes) because one of the server administrators can't handle PVP.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom