Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cube bring back the arcade lobby and games back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Noctqfly

May 11, 2020
I don't know how long ago cube got rid of the Arcade. It, (in my opinion) was one of the most fun, and enjoyable variety of games. You had layer spleef (my personal favorite) Quake Craft, paintball, wing rush, splegg, tnt run, bow spleef, and more. But then they took it away. I understand that was because it wasn't getting enough players, but I know friends on cube who would love to have it back, plus a bunch of people who enjoyed playing all the different types of games. During certain times of the day, (daytime for usa) it got around 116 players. That is far more players then parkour, and a bit more then tower defense. And just imagine how much bigger it would be if you brought the WHOLE arcade back, and every game everyone loved. Let's say you have the argument that in parkour, people worked hard to get on the leaderboard, and get wins. So did the people for arcade games! For example, the top medals earned in parkour is a bit over 100. The amount of wins for the top player in layer spleef? Nearly 8,000. Leaderboard players had thousands of wins in other arcade games too, but then all their progress was gone. Sorry, I don't mean to guilt trip xD. But still, even if you replaced the arcade lobby with parkour, you can still have parkour in the featured games. tl/dr bring back layer spleef, and arcade, it has more players then parkour and tower defense.

Attachments

• 249-2494181_diamond-shovel-minecraft-id-minecraft-diamond-shovel.jpg
    249-2494181_diamond-shovel-minecraft-id-minecraft-diamond-shovel.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: bodhi_rg

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the game and I would like love to see it t back. But before the arcade games where removed, cubecraft had like 10000+ players at one moment. Now it is 6000+/-.

If all the arcade games would come back, all the players would split up and no other game would be full. Maybe Skywars games with 7 players in 1 game.

(Remove the discord prefix)

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
i miss the lobbys for skywars etc etc and it would be really cool if it would be brought back.... the old lobby for arcade was really fun... though i don't agree that games like eggwars and skywars would be empty or almost empty i believe it would bring more players (og players) back because the lobbies and older games are back, i don't really like waiting for games like spleef till they are available so it would be really fun when people don't have to wait until the game is available. for me it would really be nostoliga.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Having layer spleef as a featured game every 2 weeks makes it a little special in my opinion so I don’t need it to be a permanent game. About the lobby’s, I liked the old lobby’s but I also like the new lobby’s because it brings the community a bit more together.

Reactions: Fqnta
D

Deleted member 469419

To be honest, I think that when Arcade left, we lost 1/4 of our community, Cubecraft's management said that, little by little they were going incorporating removed games so I think we could incorporate it now, this is the moment. For the people who don't actually enjoying doing Pvp, playing in floating islands... They only have minerware, parkour and Tower Defence, being totally honest, I would prefer seeing Arcade as mainly game instead of parkour.

Layer Spleef for example is one of my favourites games.

So this is a clearly yes from me.

Reactions: Fqnta and bodhi_rg

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
To be honest, I think that when Arcade left, we lost 1/4 if our community, Cubecraft's management said that, little by little they were going incorporating removed games so I think we could incorporate it now, this is the moment. For the people who don't actually enjoying doing Pvp, playing in floating islands... They only have minerware, parkour and Tower Defence, being totally honest, I would prefer seeing Arcade as mainly game instead of parkour.

Layer Spleef for example is one of my favourites games.

So this is a clearly yes from me.
I really hope this will be a thing again

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
the reason that parkour is still there is because you don't need a full lobby to play it. you can play it if you're alone. and with games like quakecraft en spleef you need at least an X amount of players to play. at those moments there would be too much diversity if all the arcade games would come back. besides that: I would really like to see that it comes back. so maybe a 1 week trial period. so we can see if it infects the other games their lobbies.

Apr 8, 2020
Netherlands
I don't know how long ago cube got rid of the Arcade. It, (in my opinion) was one of the most fun, and enjoyable variety of games. You had layer spleef (my personal favorite) Quake Craft, paintball, wing rush, splegg, tnt run, bow spleef, and more. But then they took it away. I understand that was because it wasn't getting enough players, but I know friends on cube who would love to have it back, plus a bunch of people who enjoyed playing all the different types of games. During certain times of the day, (daytime for usa) it got around 116 players. That is far more players then parkour, and a bit more then tower defense. And just imagine how much bigger it would be if you brought the WHOLE arcade back, and every game everyone loved. Let's say you have the argument that in parkour, people worked hard to get on the leaderboard, and get wins. So did the people for arcade games! For example, the top medals earned in parkour is a bit over 100. The amount of wins for the top player in layer spleef? Nearly 8,000. Leaderboard players had thousands of wins in other arcade games too, but then all their progress was gone. Sorry, I don't mean to guilt trip xD. But still, even if you replaced the arcade lobby with parkour, you can still have parkour in the featured games. tl/dr bring back layer spleef, and arcade, it has more players then parkour and tower defense.

I think cubecraft needs to try a beta version and if it does good they can add it as a gamemode.

Reactions: Shindou
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom