Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
For those who play FFA, I'm sure you occasionally would think about the leaderboard. Well, FFA isn't what it use to be. These days, we are getting less and less players. At least in my timezone. Well if you ever dreamed about taking a spot in the leaderboard, here's your chance!

upload_2017-3-30_21-53-20.png

Although the figures can be intimidating and unbelievable (all players over 33k), the leaderboard isn't hard to take over. 4/5 of the players no longer play as much.

Radial_heart (NeilPud) has pretty much quit, as he hasn't been playing much in the past few months.
Yoyamin has quit for a while now.
And Violare has given up since she reached 3rd place, now 4th.
Radially plays less and less these days.

EDIT: Apparently Radially still plays, just took a break. -cough- @Radial_Heart -cough-

So quit dreaming and take action!

Last edited:

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Actually yoya is still very active, just not on pvp... he does more skywars because of his youtube, and badlion for pvp. I play with him a lot, but rarely on CubeCraft pvp

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Actually yoya is still very active, just not on pvp... he does more skywars because of his youtube, and badlion for pvp. I play with him a lot, but rarely on CubeCraft pvp

Well I meant in FFA :P
Effort v.v

Pfft no effort needed, only particpation
Nice nice, i go for it! :)

:D
It's probably gonna stay a dream :p i mostly play just 1 vs 1 because people always cleanup me etc.

Aww, well good luck!

Reactions: DaveyDa

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
I know a couple of people going for leaderboards including myself ( iInadequate )
Wemb who has around 16k kills now
iInadequate (me) 14.5 kills
SmiGuy who also has 14.5 kills and one of the best records ive seen 14.5k kills and only 3k deaths
Also none of us 3 play 1.8 all kills came from 1.9
Wemb has like 33 days
I have 30
Smi has 22, i believe

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I know a couple of people going for leaderboards including myself ( iInadequate )
Wemb who has around 16k kills now
iInadequate (me) 14.5 kills
SmiGuy who also has 14.5 kills and one of the best records ive seen 14.5k kills and only 3k deaths
Also none of us 3 play 1.8 all kills came from 1.9
Wemb has like 33 days
I have 30
Smi has 22, i believe

Oh yes, I heard Wemb talking about getting to leaderboard through 1.9 pvp. Well gl to you all :P

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
It's kind of impossible when you're friends with a lot of the regulars who play, and get targeted by the other percentage you aren't friends with. That leaves a small percentage to attack tbh.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It's kind of impossible when you're friends with a lot of the regulars who play, and get targeted by the other percentage you aren't friends with. That leaves a small percentage to attack tbh.

Then that's a pretty big team you have. I use to play with teams, but now I'm more solo (too much kill-stealing going on).

Also Congrats on hitting 40k Kills :)

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
Im teamed with basically evryone in pvp so i change my name, kill my teammates ( their used to it now lmao ) and also the more i get teamed on by the people that get triggered by me killing ghem just make for good practice for the capacity to be able to win 3v1s 2v1s etc.
Used to be teamed with almost everyone now im only teamed with people in my discord ( i still kill them randomlly too ) basically anything i see i kill xD

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
At the moment I am very determined to be one of the first players to get on the leaderboard all from 1.9. I am currently at 17.5k kills and I'm grinding more and more. Also msofficial, teaming and getting ganked is a part of ffa. If you don't like it, then get a big team and fight back :3

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
At the moment I am very determined to be one of the first players to get on the leaderboard all from 1.9. I am currently at 17.5k kills and I'm grinding more and more. Also msofficial, teaming and getting ganked is a part of ffa. If you don't like it, then get a big team and fight back :3

Well best of luck to you :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom