Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add back Top 5 Leaderboards into waiting lobbies and PvP/FFALobby?y

• Total voters

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
As many of you know there used to be individual lobbies for all mini-games on the network.
And within those lobbies there were Top 5 Leaderboards for solo and team modes of that mini-game.

For anyone that doesn't know what i'm talking about, this was the team egg leaderboards:
2017-11-02_23.43.29.png

This suggestion is for team-modes only since these have waiting lobies where players can parkour and hangout till the game is filled up and ready to start.

Would it be possible to bring back these top 5 leaderboards and place them in the waiting lobbies of all team-mode minigames?

For example, the new(-ish) team eggwars waiting lobby is huge and there is enough space to add these leaderboards back.

And if it gets added back we can't forget about the idea of making it toggleable to Top 5 Kills, Top 5 Eggs Broken, Top 5 Arrows shot, etc. As suggested in this thread:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/toggling-the-leaderboard-statistics.200625/page-2

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion and please make sure to reply and voice your opinion!!! <3

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
only for the main games so not for featured games is better ithink and also people will get motivation to play a game more so will i! im currently 9th in minerware and if top5 comes back i'll get the motivation to grind again! +1

Reactions: GameSharkN64

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
only for the main games so not for featured games is better ithink and also people will get motivation to play a game more so will i! im currently 9th in minerware and if top5 comes back i'll get the motivation to grind again! +1
What’s the reason to not include featured games?

D

Deleted member 294498

What’s the reason to not include featured games?
Because it is temporary and is not really a game that would always stay.
I think it need to be added to:
  • Solo/Team Skywars
  • Solo/Team Eggwars
  • Solo/Team Lucky Islands
  • FFA, (includes 1v1 duels)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Because it is temporary and is not really a game that would always stay.
I think it need to be added to:
  • Solo/Team Skywars
  • Solo/Team Eggwars
  • Solo/Team Lucky Islands
  • FFA, (includes 1v1 duels)
What does being temporary have to do with having the leaderboards in the waiting lobbies? They all have enough space to fit them. We currently already have access to such leaderboards whenever a featured game is available.
If they’re gonna implement this I would hope they do it for every gamemode. What’s the point of doing it only for a few?

Edit: lol wut happened to Tower Defence and MinerWare. Please realize cubecraft isn’t only SkyWars and EggWars xd

D

Deleted member 294498

What does being temporary have to do with having the leaderboards in the waiting lobbies? They all have enough space to fit them. We currently already have access to such leaderboards whenever a featured game is available.
If they’re gonna implement this I would hope they do it for every gamemode. What’s the point of doing it only for a few?

Edit: lol wut happened to Tower Defence and MinerWare. Please realize cubecraft isn’t only SkyWars and EggWars xd
Because they got already removed it. I don't think they're waiting for more leaderboards
And skywars, eggwars & lucky islands is way more populair.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I like the idea of adding back the top 5 players leaderboard, it makes being in one of these spots way more gratificant and really rewards the effort you've put in the game. And althought I agree with bringing back those, I believe that adding different lobbies inside one lobby (since CubeCraft probably won't add separate lobbies any time soon) is a far better idea (I believe this has been suggested and it got escalated or something.) And about the featured games; maybe they could make a mixed lobby where a hologram would be displayed? I don't know, it'd be kinda messy to be switching lobbies around just for a two days minigame.
But overall I agree with the idea ^.^

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Z8nD1yb.png

Remember this? I think placing a leaderboard in a featured game (Arcade games in this case) wouldn't be too much of a problem. Trophies are no longer useful so you could replace the trophies with wins. I think that's the easiest way. And while you're at it...
1dUVKGS.png

Repair the statestics of the featured Arcade games so that the empty wooden blocks have a purpose again. I'm 50% for a Yes and 50% for a No about adding leaderboards, but that's personal since people won't target me too often anymore, because I was at the leaderboards.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom