Bring the map back?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
It has been less than a day since they removed the Halloween update. However, in my opinion the solo Eggwars map, Graveyard, was the most balanced solo Eggwars map that CubeCraft had. It was a straight 1v1 at the start and whoever had the better strategy / was better at pvp would "advance" to fight 3 other players who each won their respective side of the map. The diamond gens at mid were only level 2, which made it hard to get completely stacked before anyone else had a chance to get diamonds at mid. Even if you aren't the type of person that likes to go to mid, each side had a halfway island where there was a level 1 diamond generator. Sure, some other maps have halfway diamond gens, take Mine and MLG for two examples, however these maps are 1v1v1 at the start, so if you went to take out one of your neighbors eggs, if the other player has good strategy they would go take out your egg. Also, in MLG, it has a fairly overpowered center compared to what Graveyard did. MLG has 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 2 diamond gen and 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 (maybe two, correct me on this please) gold gen. Mine is not as overpowered as it has only 1 diamond gen (lvl 3) and 1 gold gen lvl 3 (maybe 4, once again correct me on this. I do not think it would be a hard situation to add back the graveyard map, since I do not think we are getting new maps anytime soon.

Feel free to leave feedback if you agree or disagree with this thread down below :) I would like to hear what other people think is the most balanced map. (I am probably going to see a lot of golf reponses and I see where you would be coming from :))

(p.s. there also is no fall themed map anyway in solo eggwars, for winter there is snowy, spring there is tropical (ok I get it is not directly spring but still) summer there is golf, maybe safari)

Reactions: Cerulean

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I loved that map ;-; and whent to play it and then got sad xD i like this :D
I was sad as well when I logged on today. I forgot to put this in my original post, but the way mid was layed out made it very hard for people to camp with bows on the map. Mid was only about 10 blocks from the halfway islands and the halfway islands were about 12 blocks away from the spawn islands which made bows much more balanced in the game :)

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i do think its an idea to be looked at. it is different to most maps and adds a different unique style to starting a game that no other game has. it was a good way to start the game and made more skill to be involved in the game.

Reactions: alltop10
A

A pigeon

They wont bring it back. Suggestions like these get locked. Instead you should suggest a different map with the same layout so they dont lock it.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It has been less than a day since they removed the Halloween update. However, in my opinion the solo Eggwars map, Graveyard, was the most balanced solo Eggwars map that CubeCraft had. It was a straight 1v1 at the start and whoever had the better strategy / was better at pvp would "advance" to fight 3 other players who each won their respective side of the map. The diamond gens at mid were only level 2, which made it hard to get completely stacked before anyone else had a chance to get diamonds at mid. Even if you aren't the type of person that likes to go to mid, each side had a halfway island where there was a level 1 diamond generator. Sure, some other maps have halfway diamond gens, take Mine and MLG for two examples, however these maps are 1v1v1 at the start, so if you went to take out one of your neighbors eggs, if the other player has good strategy they would go take out your egg. Also, in MLG, it has a fairly overpowered center compared to what Graveyard did. MLG has 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 2 diamond gen and 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 (maybe two, correct me on this please) gold gen. Mine is not as overpowered as it has only 1 diamond gen (lvl 3) and 1 gold gen lvl 3 (maybe 4, once again correct me on this. I do not think it would be a hard situation to add back the graveyard map, since I do not think we are getting new maps anytime soon.

Feel free to leave feedback if you agree or disagree with this thread down below :) I would like to hear what other people think is the most balanced map. (I am probably going to see a lot of golf reponses and I see where you would be coming from :))

(p.s. there also is no fall themed map anyway in solo eggwars, for winter there is snowy, spring there is tropical (ok I get it is not directly spring but still) summer there is golf, maybe safari)
Don't agree, it was a theme map and we know it was for a limited time. Next year, it'll probably be back. If we just keep these maps the whole year, I think nobody will have "the Halloween feeling" and playing it would be kinda weird. It'd be for me! Imagine playing a Halloween map in June..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I like that map. I had some fun memories. When I trapped djekko on the side of his island (sorry djekko) and I made money walls on that map with some friends. I do think they should add the map back, but it is special for halloween and because of that it probably will return in a year.
+1

Rest In Peace Area51

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017
I like that map. I had some fun memories. When I trapped djekko on the side of his island (sorry djekko) and I made money walls on that map with some friends. I do think they should add the map back, but it is special for halloween and because of that it probably will return in a year.
+1

Rest In Peace Area51
I miss area51 too :'(

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom