Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 22, 2021
Pls return the map Fairytale to its previous position, it’s ugly now and the games end so fast that there is not so much opportunity to get for example in overpowered the diamond armor or the diamond sword that is bought with emeralds and before it had like a gold generator for each team in what my brother and I call it the “mid center” and now it’s just like one if you know what I mean, and the teams before even getting a stone sword or an iron sword, they go and eliminate the other team because the bases are so close to each other, before they had a perfect distance between the bases and they had a perfect distance between the “mid center” and other times it was easy for teams to get to the side base, now it’s almost impossible, and I miss that.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pls return the map Fairytale to its previous position, it’s ugly now and the games end so fast that there is not so much opportunity to get for example in overpowered the diamond armor or the diamond sword that is bought with emeralds and before it had like a gold generator for each team in what my brother and I call it the “mid center” and now it’s just like one if you know what I mean, and the teams before even getting a stone sword or an iron sword, they go and eliminate the other team because the bases are so close to each other, before they had a perfect distance between the bases and they had a perfect distance between the “mid center” and other times it was easy for teams to get to the side base, now it’s almost impossible, and I miss that.
Didn’t you just create this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/return-fairytale-to-its-previous-position.301809/#post-1405624
Exactly the same but with a different title

• Haha
Reactions: OyTekla and Patsman
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom