Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No it's good if

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here; are you comparing this person's English to a puzzle? The respectful thing to do is ask for clarification, like I'm doing here.
I'm really not looking to start arguments, I'm just trying to be polite in asking people to be more tolerant of those who speak English as a second language.
It's a puzzle to read his messages

Reactions: Chum Chum

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Would you like to discuss it elsewhere, then? I understand how you think it could be helpful, but telling someone they have no chance as a helper because their English isn't perfect is a liiiittle on the ignorant side. Ultimately, I just want to make sure you know the consequences of actions and help make sure no one gets hurt ^^
I'm down to discuss this anywhere else, just as long as you can help be a little more tolerant to people who speak English as a second language.

-KitterKitterKitt

I'm not being rude to him. I explained the issue and I gave a solution. Since he really wants to be Helper I used it as an example. It's true you can't become Helper if that's how its going to be. How is it ignorant. Actually why is this your business. We ended the convo but you continued and your still going. Just let it be. No one is going to get hurt. LOL. I'm tolerant. I'm just explaining. Please stop responding on this thread. If your going to make another post make it in a private convo with me and or @Zaphly ok? Good day.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
I'm really not looking to start arguments, I'm just trying to be polite in asking people to be more tolerant of those who speak English as a second language.
I speak English as my secondary language and I speak it fluently. (My native language is Hebrew)
But I will stop now, as I don't want to start a discussion/argument.

Reactions: Blocky
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom