Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a picture in your signature?

• Yes

• No [Explain why]

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello everyone!

I know i'm not the only person who wants this.
Picture's in your signature.
I know it has been suggested before but i mean, it's awesome.
It's a cool and creative way to create a signature.

Inappropriate picture's in signatures would be removed.
You would only be able to add a picture in your signature when your account is older then 3 months to prevent picture's signature that break the rule above.
Now i see people using thumbnails for their signature where a "play or pause" button is in the way.

-Lenny :)

EDIT: There would also be a limit for the size of the picture and you won't be able to put GIF's in your signature.

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Images in signatures are incredibly laggy for me on mobile. When I try to look at old threads with lots of people with pictures in their signatures I can't even view the page without safari crashing. The same goes for videos but their worse.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Frankly I wasn't a fan of the images. it filled up the page with too much useless noise. Plus as people said before it was laggy for a lot of people.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I have signatures disabled completely. I think they should be limited to 3 lines of normal sized text, then I'd enable them again.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Images have been disabled for signatures due to too big pictures. Those who still have a picture in their signature haven't changed their signature since this feature has been disabled. Honestly, I don't think this will come back. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello everyone!

You would only be able to add a picture in your signature when your account is older then 3 months to prevent picture's signature that break the rule above.
Now i see people using thumbnails for their signature where a "play or pause" button is in the way.

It would be quite fun but it could generate a lot of lag and I can imagine it on my phone.
There should also be a limit because we don't want a signature with like 5 gifs.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

@Jinjo has one...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That we are not allowed to center our text inside Signatures is really annoying.
I definitely want it back.

I'm a less fan of Pictures though.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Okay okay i see a lot of people saying, safari will crash or bye bye device... If you go to google images, my iPhone 5 doesn't even lagg. Also not EVERYONE can have a picture in their signature like i said, it would only be possible for people with an account older then 3 months.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom