Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want a big party!!?!

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
As most people know, Minecraft's 10th anniversary is coming up soon... Yay! :)

And because CubeCraft is one of the largest Minecraft servers, we can't just let this big party slip by...!
So I was thinking: "What is the best way to celebrate this on the server?",
and then I realized they still have some amazing birthday maps from CubeCraft's 5th anniversary event!​
  • Party - Solo SkyWars
    DEC6C537-75AC-4252-B25B-9A1DB4D0CA75.jpeg
  • Birthday - Team EggWars
    2BA7F82A-7ED9-4B79-8F20-E32C7B08A678.jpeg
Wouldn't it be great to see these back around the time Minecraft turns 10 years old? (Which is May 17th)
And maybe to make the party even bigger, they could do the other stuff they did during Cube's birthday as well:
a double points multiplier on the whole network for 24 hours (and maybe even a live stream :0 ...?).

If anybody has some other great ideas on how to make the party on Cube even better, feel free to share them in this thread !
That would be highly appreciated! ^-^

I hope y'all will have an amazing feeling and unforgettable experience after May 17th, 2019 !!! ^-^
Minecraft_10year_Assets_article-hero-fw.png

Last edited:

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
As most people know, Minecraft's 10th anniversary is coming up... Yay! :)

And because CubeCraft is one of the largest Minecraft servers, we can't just let this big party slip by...!
and then I realized they still have some amazing birthday maps from CubeCraft's 5th anniversary event!​
  • Party - Solo SkyWars​
  • Birthday - Team EggWars​
Wouldn't it be great to see these back around the time Minecraft turns 10 years old? (Which is May 17th)
And maybe to make the party even bigger, they could do the other stuff they did during Cube's birthday as well:
a double points multiplier on the whole network for 24 hours (and maybe even a live stream :0 ...?).

If anybody has some other great ideas on how to make the party on Cube even better, feel free to share them in this thread !

I hope y'all will have an amazing feeling and unforgettable experience after May 17th 2019 !!! ^-^
View attachment 152649
This is a good idea! I would join the party!

Reactions: Josher

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As most people know, Minecraft's 10th anniversary is coming up... Yay! :)

• Party - Solo SkyWars​
  • Birthday - Team EggWars​

I hope y'all will have an amazing feeling and unforgettable experience after May 17th 2019 !!! ^-^
View attachment 152649

Even better, make something new and exciting so Cubecraft can use birthday maps consistently for one thing.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Would be cool, if they did a livestream with several small events in the weekend with maybe a give away and multiplier. I hope they will make it pretty special.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom