Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring back Survival Games!

• No, It's not Jeffree Star approved.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Barriss

May 10, 2020
Hi Lovelies, We should totally bring back Survival Games, Like it was just so extra and I loved it, Every time it comes around on rotation I get so ecstatic it's unreal. When I found out the OP gamemode had Elytras... Oh my dear Jesus on A Bicycle I knew I had to create a forum post about bringing it back, It's just that the real tea here, is that Survival Games is an iconic legend and deserves to be brought back.

On rotation it usually sustains 120-160 players on at a time, This is also the same for some games that are constantly such as Minerware and Parkour, like who even are they, we don't know her Sis... She ain't the real gossip around here. Our savior is Survival Games and we need to free them and bring them home now.

I honestly don't know what else to say, I'm just kinda gossiping now, Please, my dearest lovelies, vote yes on this thread and bring my baby back to me! I will love you for eternity and more

💘💓💓💘💓

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I voted yes because when I was younger I always played Survival Games and Skywars the most. I really enjoyed Survival Games and I think its a great game. always love it when it returns to the rotation.

Although it was removed for a reason so I don't think Survival Games will return anytime soon.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should come back later. I think a matchmaking would take to long and skywars and eggwars would kinda die (not sure). But when we reach 8K players and the pre-lobbys come back, I think it should come back permanent. Yes vote from me.

Barriss

May 10, 2020
I voted yes because when I was younger I always played Survival Games and Skywars the most. I really enjoyed Survival Games and I think its a great game. always love it when it returns to the rotation.

Although it was removed for a reason so I don't think Survival Games will return anytime soon.
Absolute Legend <3 I agree with you, had so much fun with it over the years, It better come back :P

Barriss

May 10, 2020
I think it should come back later. I think a matchmaking would take to long and skywars and eggwars would kinda die (not sure). But when we reach 8K players and the pre-lobbys come back, I think it should come back permanent. Yes vote from me.
Fab Idea! Definitely agree!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom