Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we build the bricks back up, and bring it back?

• Bring Back Construction

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Yo guys,
I'm back and this time I'm holding a vote for the popular solo Eggwars map Construction, if it should be brought back to CubeCraftGames.
This map was and still is much loved by me and by many others I am sure. This used to be my favourite eggwars map to play, but now it is gone.
Please vote that this map should be brought back, and if you disagree please inform me.
Thanks, bye.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I don't mind if they bring it back or not, because I'm happy with the maps we have now. Although construction was my favourite map, things need to change. I'm mainly talking about the space between the islands, it was too big, you could get shot of very easily and it took ages to build to your neighbour. Mid was in my opinion too big. When I played the map for the first time, I was searching for more than 10 minutes to find the diamond generator. Little details would make the map more awesome, but like I said. I wouldn't mind if they bring it back or not.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
They can bring it back, and I'll love it more than ever. They can nerf/buff certain things aswell. I loved construction since the map was pretty high. The only problem was that everything was spaced too far and had a lot of hiding spots. But I loved the map alot. I wouldn't mind if they brought it back. It was one of the original maps during the solo mode introduction.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think it would be great for them to bring back this map, but it is also good to try some new maps too :P

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I like the distance between the islands. Because of that, construction was one of the only solo maps that didn't make rushing easy. Personally, I hate rushers, so it was my favorite map. In fact, it was the only reason I played solo. I've never found a solo map with that much distance between the islands, so I just gave up on playing solo.

Reactions: iFantazy
N

Nikboo

Unfortunately, maps come and go. If they aren't liked by many, then it wil be removed. The standard of maps should be constantly updated.

I believe this map was voted as one of the worst maps on Eggwars, and so it was removed. I'm not opposing adding it back, neither am I supporting it. I hated Construction however if the. people want it back, then it should return. Perhaps with a few major layout changes.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom