Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
Mate, why? The Eggwars update has just been released and you already want the sandstone back? Those coloured blocks and armour are a part of the new Eggwars. I don't see why it should be replaced, so I'm highly against this suggestion.
Do you lose anything from getting sandstone back? no! Do i lose anything from not getting sandstone back? YES!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I agree. Regular blocks are better. Team colores blocks are pretty annoying especially when trying to sneak attack
The only time you were able to 'sneak attack' with sandstone was if the entire enemy time had no idea how to play. You could be launching TNT at them and shooting arrows and they wouldn't notice you. So now that we have stained clay, how is this any different? You act like you were able to do that every single game, but in reality, it was like once every 50 games. So would everyone please stop saying it ruins 'sneak sttacks' because it doesn't. If they didn't notice before the update, they aren't going to notice now.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The only time you were able to 'sneak attack' with sandstone was if the entire enemy time had no idea how to play. You could be launching TNT at them and shooting arrows and they wouldn't notice you. So now that we have stained clay, how is this any different? You act like you were able to do that every single game, but in reality, it was like once every 50 games. So would everyone please stop saying it ruins 'sneak sttacks' because it doesn't. If they didn't notice before the update, they aren't going to notice now.
It's the glass being gone thats the problem. But, with sandstone you could fix a bridge for example and you wouldnt be able to tell which blocks were which,

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
It's the glass being gone thats the problem. But, with sandstone you could fix a bridge for example and you wouldnt be able to tell which blocks were which,
The only way you are able to sneak up on someone was if they are just completely oblivious to everything, in which case it doesn't matter what you use to build because they aren't going to notice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom