Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecraft Network, I have been inactive in Minecraft online servers for about 2-3 years until a few months ago, when I started playing in Cubecraft again. And I recently realized that there are still some maps that I used to love such as Tea Party, which still exists in the Network, but there are others that have been removed, for example the Rome map. I think it's a pity to lose such a fantastic and funny map, because personally, it was one of the best maps of the whole network.
I think bringing some old maps to Eggwars like Rome would be attractive for those players like me that have been playing on Cubecraft for several years and can even bring back those players that sadly are not playing within this great Network anymore.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Rome is still in the game, but in general I would like another nostalgia update where we can play some old maps again for some time.
Adding them permanently might require the maps to be changed to fit into today's pvp style and standards

Reactions: Zathelas

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Rome is still in the game, but in general I would like another nostalgia update where we can play some old maps again for some time.
Adding them permanently might require the maps to be changed to fit into today's pvp style and standards
Is it really still in the game? I have played a lot of games, and asked many players and all of them said that it had been deleted. Well then I wasn't lucky I guess. But yeah, there are many other maps that should be re-added in a nostalgia update for a limited time.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
if you have a rank you can select all maps, so that might help.
Weird how players told you it got removed, cuz its not :D here is a link for all eggwars maps, its old but still quite up2date

Reactions: Am4er

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hello Cubecraft Network, I have been inactive in Minecraft online servers for about 2-3 years until a few months ago, when I started playing in Cubecraft again. And I recently realized that there are still some maps that I used to love such as Tea Party, which still exists in the Network, but there are others that have been removed, for example the Rome map. I think it's a pity to lose such a fantastic and funny map, because personally, it was one of the best maps of the whole network.
I think bringing some old maps to Eggwars like Rome would be attractive for those players like me that have been playing on Cubecraft for several years and can even bring back those players that sadly are not playing within this great Network anymore.
You should add this to feedback and suggestions next time :) maybe if a mod sees this they’ll move it

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I agree with you. There are old maps that have been deleted, and there are others that remain or have been edited. But Rome still exists, so you can play it again. I don't know if you mean EggWars 10v10.

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
Yeah honestly! It'd be so cool if for 1 month maybe the old lobby would come back. The end style lobby.. Or maybe even the Zoo style lobby, that one is even older!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom