Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 19, 2022
I said this about a year ago when they updated eggwars to this new version of the game but the new eggwars is garbage gameplay. Me and my buddy used to hop on all the time and play for hours. Now even after trying to give it a chance it cannot be redeemed whatsoever. The game has even lost the amount of people playing. Everytime I’m on I see ridiculously low numbers compared to what it used to be. Stop killing your own game please bring back old eggwars I miss it so dearly.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree, but since ~1 month, cube has added a new ew update project to the notion public update board, which aims to sort of bring the og ew back as how it was before.
I don’t expect it to be exactly as it was in season 1 (what is also not necessary imo as not everything what’s new is bad), but hopefully it will bring back the fun of og ew as it used to be :)
IMG_1256.jpeg

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I said this about a year ago when they updated eggwars to this new version of the game but the new eggwars is garbage gameplay. Me and my buddy used to hop on all the time and play for hours. Now even after trying to give it a chance it cannot be redeemed whatsoever. The game has even lost the amount of people playing. Everytime I’m on I see ridiculously low numbers compared to what it used to be. Stop killing your own game please bring back old eggwars I miss it so dearly.
I totally agree
But like @𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 said there is an update coming soon of egg wars

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree, but since ~1 month, cube has added a new ew update project to the notion public update board, which aims to sort of bring the og ew back as how it was before.
I don’t expect it to be exactly as it was in season 1 (what is also not necessary imo as not everything what’s new is bad), but hopefully it will bring back the fun of og ew as it used to be :)
View attachment 230799
Yes, it will be back soon.

Reactions: black moguss

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
Hii there, as an og player since 2016
I agree with you on this one..
They really need to bring it back
The old EggWars was just fantastic
And first of its kind on mc servers FR..

That was what made cubecraft special
And it was the reason of pop up
I still remember Eggwars having
+2-3k players online perday...
Because simply it was great
But time by time they changed alot
And kinda ruined it..
Well it's still playable i mean
But, just not like before.

Also since bedwars got added too
The EggWars pop went down even more
Nowdays Eggwars have 700-800
On each mode

While bedwars have 1-2k !
Even me myself, i moved on bedwars..
Though, the good news is
The staff are working on update
And apparently they are trying
To bring back the old normal EggWars!

Have a great day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom