Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagmen

Oct 8, 2015
Netherlands
The old eggwars maps were much better then the ones we have now. Maybe nostalgia is making my memory a bit rose-coloured but i really think it would be a great idea to bring em back

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
not everybody things the old maps are better. i really like the new maps also a lot ofcorse the old maps are really good and have really good memorys i got but i think we cant get them back because everything has changed. and cubecraft is not going to do it back to the old days where there where old lobbys and eggwars maps

Reactions: henryk
Jun 30, 2019
The old eggwars maps were much better then the ones we have now. Maybe nostalgia is making my memory a bit rose-coloured but i really think it would be a great idea to bring em back
please do not add the old eggwars maps they are so bad, if anything remove some eggwars maps like instruments city space and magic

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
People really like the new maps but like a event of the course of improvements of Cubecraft would be a good idea, bringing back old maps and having the old stuff that people remember back.

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
bring old maps back but make it a monthly thing like where you have certain maps one month and others the next personally I don't get tried of the currents maps because they are really fun to play on. but for new players to egg wars it was hard to teach when you get rushed in first min of the game starting

Reactions: henryk

BeastlyBurnok

Aug 15, 2016
Area51 is great and I made tons of memories playing on it, including playing in BajanCanadian in one of his videos. PLEASE bring it back.

Reactions: Devvweewefdsf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom