Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
Is there any possibilities that on CubeCraft Bedrock birthday you could bring back 2019 and 2020 bundles? Since when it’s the Bedrock CubeCraft birthday you always bring back the last year bundles. It would be better if you bring back both years bundles, since they have a lot of awesome things and more people would have the possibility to bought them!

postscript: I really love the easter 2019 bundle, it contains so many amazing things! I would die to be able to buy it 😭

Attachments

• 8EED6B23-1809-45DF-B2F2-EE948D9121E4.jpeg
    8EED6B23-1809-45DF-B2F2-EE948D9121E4.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 453

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm unsure about this. Cubecraft wants to revamp a lot of the old loot. Because they can make much better loot now

Although they did it for the 2nd birthday of Bedrock. So they might do it for the 3rd birthday. Which btw is in exactly 2 weeks time.

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
Thank you so much!! 🥺💖 When I joined and saw the cake with all the bundles from other years I was so happy!! :')) It means so much to me, the old bundles have a lot of amazing content, I bought almost all the bundles lol and I'm so happy with my new cosmetics! 😊💗

Also one question
Could you reply to this comment with marketplace links to the old content that is not on the server anymore please? 🥺💕 (like the thanksgiving bundle 2019, spring egg skins, or even old egg skins) I would thank you a lot and I will definely buy them! 💗

RDev_

Content Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Israel
Thank you so much!! 🥺💖 When I joined and saw the cake with all the bundles from other years I was so happy!! :')) It means so much to me, the old bundles have a lot of amazing content, I bought almost all the bundles lol and I'm so happy with my new cosmetics! 😊💗

Also one question
Could you reply to this comment with marketplace links to the old content that is not on the server anymore please? 🥺💕 (like the thanksgiving bundle 2019, spring egg skins, or even old egg skins) I would thank you a lot and I will definely buy them! 💗
No problem!
About the Thanksgiving bundle 2019 we're currently looking into it, we're trying to get it added back!
sadly I can't give you the links to other packs since they're not available on the marketplace :/

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
No problem!
About the Thanksgiving bundle 2019 we're currently looking into it, we're trying to get it added back!
sadly I can't give you the links to other packs since they're not available on the marketplace :/
It’s okay 👍. Also on the last day of the 3 years event I checked the birthday cake and it wasn’t there the Thanksgiving Bundle 2019, it got added back? 🥺

If the answer is yes, could you reply with the link to the marketplace please? It would be highly appreciated 💗
I really need to buy it and the last day I checked the birthday cake it wasn't there 😔

An example: https://marketplace.minecraft.net/en-us/pdp?id=8dabfbb9-b17c-4b57-b4cc-b497bd06b3e3

Last edited:

RDev_

Content Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Israel
It’s okay 👍. Also on the last day of the 3 years event I checked the birthday cake and it wasn’t there the Thanksgiving Bundle 2019, it got added back? 🥺

If the answer is yes, could you reply with the link to the marketplace please? It would be highly appreciated 💗
I really need to buy it and the last day I checked the birthday cake it wasn't there 😔

An example: https://marketplace.minecraft.net/en-us/pdp?id=8dabfbb9-b17c-4b57-b4cc-b497bd06b3e3
Sadly they're not available anymore therefore I cannot supply any link to the marketplace.
The Thanksgiving Bundle 2019 wasn't available sadly

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
Sadly they're not available anymore therefore I cannot supply any link to the marketplace.
The Thanksgiving Bundle 2019 wasn't available sadly
Ohh I understand 🤧 and it’s okay, don’t worry! 😉 Thank you very much anyways, I love the old bundles and I’m so happy I was able to buy them! 💖

Reactions: RDev_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom