Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they bring it back?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

    Votes: 8 72.7%

  • Total voters
    11

AIR013

Member
May 12, 2020
1
1
2
20
I was super sad to find out that my favourite map on egg wars duos was removed since the easter season has passed. I had the idea to revamp it with a different theme but same model. I don;t really care what theme just want the map back of a revamped version. Please!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
757
3,445
384
www.youtube.com
If you’re talking about Decoration, I agree. It’s my favorite map in EggWars teams of 2 due to the fact it’s unique as it’s the only map with 16 players on Duos. I would like to see a permanent map like that on Bedrock
 

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
92
28
49
21
do you have a screen or the name of the map if so ill want to create revamp for you or the world it self
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom