Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they bring it back?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

    Votes: 8 72.7%

  • Total voters
    11

AIR013

Member
May 12, 2020
1
1
2
20
I was super sad to find out that my favourite map on egg wars duos was removed since the easter season has passed. I had the idea to revamp it with a different theme but same model. I don;t really care what theme just want the map back of a revamped version. Please!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
757
3,442
384
www.youtube.com
If you’re talking about Decoration, I agree. It’s my favorite map in EggWars teams of 2 due to the fact it’s unique as it’s the only map with 16 players on Duos. I would like to see a permanent map like that on Bedrock
 

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
92
28
49
21
do you have a screen or the name of the map if so ill want to create revamp for you or the world it self
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom