Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Happyy

Apr 27, 2021
Hello! I think I speak for a lot of people in the Assassination community and even other players who just log on once in a while when I say that we want the best game mode on cubecraft back. You explained that a lot of moderation was required but with a second chance of the game mode I personally think there wont be near as much cheating for example.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
but with a second chance of the game mode I personally think there wont be near as much cheating for example.
im sorry to say this but ive got a gut feeling that cheaters literally cant care less about a gamemode on the server they cheat on.

"oh god lets not cheat in assi but in other games instead or they are removing it again!!!"
~ not a single cheater

• Disagree
  • Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1 and Amazinq

Happyy

Apr 27, 2021
im sorry to say this but ive got a gut feeling that cheaters literally cant care less about a gamemode on the server they cheat on.

"oh god lets not cheat in assi but in other games instead or they are removing it again!!!"
~ not a single cheater
Most of the cheaters are known cheaters in the community such as vnl and his friends. Was also way too easy to go on cubecarft and cheat. I really think none of the known cheaters will cheat on there. And aswell maybe recruit someone who actually plays assi alot to deal with hackers.

Reactions: Rocks1 and xSiebe
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom