Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Happyy

Apr 27, 2021
Hello! I think I speak for a lot of people in the Assassination community and even other players who just log on once in a while when I say that we want the best game mode on cubecraft back. You explained that a lot of moderation was required but with a second chance of the game mode I personally think there wont be near as much cheating for example.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
but with a second chance of the game mode I personally think there wont be near as much cheating for example.
im sorry to say this but ive got a gut feeling that cheaters literally cant care less about a gamemode on the server they cheat on.

"oh god lets not cheat in assi but in other games instead or they are removing it again!!!"
~ not a single cheater

• Disagree
  • Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1 and Amazinq

Happyy

Apr 27, 2021
im sorry to say this but ive got a gut feeling that cheaters literally cant care less about a gamemode on the server they cheat on.

"oh god lets not cheat in assi but in other games instead or they are removing it again!!!"
~ not a single cheater
Most of the cheaters are known cheaters in the community such as vnl and his friends. Was also way too easy to go on cubecarft and cheat. I really think none of the known cheaters will cheat on there. And aswell maybe recruit someone who actually plays assi alot to deal with hackers.

Reactions: Rocks1 and xSiebe
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom