Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring back an overhauled area 51?

• LOL no i hated that map let it burn in the depths of hell

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes please!!! Im was in love with that map!!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes ! But as solo

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I do not care

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No , but it needs more editing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shure , but no emerald generator

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Area 51 and construction were great maps

Sadly both were removed : (

My suggestion is to revive it. Decrease the overall height of the top of player islands ,just a bit not substancially , make the diamond generator easier to access .

Mid was a problem . Remember the UFO? 2 diamond gen level 2 should be in there along with one level 3 dia and 3 level 2 gold generators. The ufo was completely unused in the original version

Now , down at the bottom , which should be Raised 15 blocks , is one emerald gen along with a few iron gens and 2 level 3 gold

The tractor beam should be scalable without blocks . I almost alwyas was stuck at mid without blocks

Fix night vision on that map and move the asteroids in front of the player island to prevent skybasers . ( the y level of the asteroid should not be too close to the player island's ground). Night vision got removed if you died once .

The cow on the map was cute , bring that back as well.

Feedback is appreciated i really want this map back i miss it

Last edited:

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Area 51 , steampunk , aztec , mushrooms and construction are my all time fave maps

Sadly 2 were removed : (

My suggestion is to revive it. Decrease the overall height of the top of player islands , bit not substancially , make the diamond generator easier to access .

Mid was a problem . Remember the UFO? 2 diamond gen level 2 should be in there along with one level 3 dia and 3 level 2 gold generators

Now , down at the bottom , which should be Raised 15 blocks , is one emerald gen along with a few iron gens and 2 level 3 gold

The tractor beam should be scalable without blocks .

Fix night vision on that map and move the asteroids in front of the player island to prevent skybasers . ( the y level of the asteroid should not be too close to the player island's ground)

The cow on the map was cute
That would be cool :) but maybe just 3 level 2 diamond gens not 2 level 2's and 1 level 3. Cool idea tho and would love to see it come true. :)

Reactions: Hypixel Network

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I personally think that the following map Area 51 should be back in EggWars, because it was a really loving map for some players.

Thank you. :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Looks like Construction and Area 51 would get a remaster :) I would love those maps to return.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom