Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring back an overhauled area 51?

• LOL no i hated that map let it burn in the depths of hell

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes please!!! Im was in love with that map!!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes ! But as solo

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I do not care

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No , but it needs more editing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shure , but no emerald generator

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Area 51 and construction were great maps

Sadly both were removed : (

My suggestion is to revive it. Decrease the overall height of the top of player islands ,just a bit not substancially , make the diamond generator easier to access .

Mid was a problem . Remember the UFO? 2 diamond gen level 2 should be in there along with one level 3 dia and 3 level 2 gold generators. The ufo was completely unused in the original version

Now , down at the bottom , which should be Raised 15 blocks , is one emerald gen along with a few iron gens and 2 level 3 gold

The tractor beam should be scalable without blocks . I almost alwyas was stuck at mid without blocks

Fix night vision on that map and move the asteroids in front of the player island to prevent skybasers . ( the y level of the asteroid should not be too close to the player island's ground). Night vision got removed if you died once .

The cow on the map was cute , bring that back as well.

Feedback is appreciated i really want this map back i miss it

Last edited:

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Area 51 , steampunk , aztec , mushrooms and construction are my all time fave maps

Sadly 2 were removed : (

My suggestion is to revive it. Decrease the overall height of the top of player islands , bit not substancially , make the diamond generator easier to access .

Mid was a problem . Remember the UFO? 2 diamond gen level 2 should be in there along with one level 3 dia and 3 level 2 gold generators

Now , down at the bottom , which should be Raised 15 blocks , is one emerald gen along with a few iron gens and 2 level 3 gold

The tractor beam should be scalable without blocks .

Fix night vision on that map and move the asteroids in front of the player island to prevent skybasers . ( the y level of the asteroid should not be too close to the player island's ground)

The cow on the map was cute
That would be cool :) but maybe just 3 level 2 diamond gens not 2 level 2's and 1 level 3. Cool idea tho and would love to see it come true. :)

Reactions: Hypixel Network

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I personally think that the following map Area 51 should be back in EggWars, because it was a really loving map for some players.

Thank you. :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Looks like Construction and Area 51 would get a remaster :) I would love those maps to return.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom