Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
479
2,249
233
24
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
arcade was my favorite thing on cube, it's why i bought my rank please bring this back its unfair to take that away from us...
I agree, arcade was my favorite game and I played a lot every day. I had about 3200 wins and 11.000 trophies, it's sad that they are all gone now. I don't really like PvP games anymore and arcade was the perfect game for me. And yeah, I also upgraded my rank for this game.
But I don't think they will bring arcade back because of the amount of players. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: jclle
Nov 6, 2018
7
7
4
23
i like the lobby and all but i don't like the games gone, really need them to come back especially arcade and survival games.
the arcade were a lot of small games, most people didn't like enough. but I tought it was/is fun to. especially tnt run. maybe they could bring arcade back. they could add other games to test if they are popular to in arcade. i personaly think it whould be an aprovement.
 

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
2,064
1,756
253
21
Hallownest
I love it to, but is dead :(
Can be reimplemented, but with a big update, NEW LOBBY PLS the arcade lobby was horrible :/
 

Craft3D

Member
Nov 7, 2018
2
0
2
23
I agree. I dont think arcade should be removed. It was the best game and unfortunately there are no other arcade servers with enough players.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom