S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
arcade was my favorite thing on cube, it's why i bought my rank please bring this back its unfair to take that away from us...
I agree, arcade was my favorite game and I played a lot every day. I had about 3200 wins and 11.000 trophies, it's sad that they are all gone now. I don't really like PvP games anymore and arcade was the perfect game for me. And yeah, I also upgraded my rank for this game.
But I don't think they will bring arcade back because of the amount of players. :(

Reactions: jclle
Nov 6, 2018
i like the lobby and all but i don't like the games gone, really need them to come back especially arcade and survival games.
the arcade were a lot of small games, most people didn't like enough. but I tought it was/is fun to. especially tnt run. maybe they could bring arcade back. they could add other games to test if they are popular to in arcade. i personaly think it whould be an aprovement.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I love it to, but is dead :(
Can be reimplemented, but with a big update, NEW LOBBY PLS the arcade lobby was horrible :/

Craft3D

Nov 7, 2018
I agree. I dont think arcade should be removed. It was the best game and unfortunately there are no other arcade servers with enough players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom