Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Davanno

May 7, 2016
My suggestion is about bringing back 1.8 but then with the update that they updated to 1.12.2 as we know real 1.8 won’t be coming back. My suggestion is to bring back the npc in 1.12 for 1.8 PvP like it was on Cubecraft in early- mid 2016. So you would have the ability to play pvp like on 1.8 but in 1.12.

Why do this

Cubecraft had a decent player base on 1.8. Peaks of like 600 players at one time. Now I know 1.8 will not be coming back but there are still many players who prefer 1.8 PvP on Cube so we could still have what the Admins want which is the update to a newer version (like 1.12.2) and in the feature being able to update to it and also have the ability to play on the old PvP system (1.8) I think this might bring some more players to the server too as many 1.8 players don’t play as much anymore now or quit or switched cause they couldn’t play 1.8 anymore on they’re favorite server. This is just good to bring more players to the server as you have removed 1.8 and a big part of the player base but with this update, you could try to lose as little of the 1.8 players as possible.

How this could/should be done (IMO)

I believe it should be done by putting the option of playing 1.8 in the NPC of the game somewhere and not by making a separate NPC as it had in 2016.

How this should be started:

Of course nobody knows how popular this would be if you would just implement this for every game immediately and it turns out not many people play games that don't start etc that wouldn’t be good. So that’s why my idea is to just test it and start out with 1.8s most popular game which was Solo Skywars and just give people the ability to play 1.8 in that game and look how many people play and maybe later expand it to more games if it goes well.

This is my idea, thank you!

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
My suggestion is about bringing back 1.8 but then with the update that they updated to 1.12.2 as we know real 1.8 won’t be coming back. My suggestion is to bring back the npc in 1.12 for 1.8 PvP like it was on Cubecraft in early- mid 2016. So you would have the ability to play pvp like on 1.8 but in 1.12.

Why do this

Cubecraft had a decent player base on 1.8. Peaks of like 600 players at one time. Now I know 1.8 will not be coming back but there are still many players who prefer 1.8 PvP on Cube so we could still have what the Admins want which is the update to a newer version (like 1.12.2) and in the feature being able to update to it and also have the ability to play on the old PvP system (1.8) I think this might bring some more players to the server too as many 1.8 players don’t play as much anymore now or quit or switched cause they couldn’t play 1.8 anymore on they’re favorite server. This is just good to bring more players to the server as you have removed 1.8 and a big part of the player base but with this update, you could try to lose as little of the 1.8 players as possible.

How this could/should be done (IMO)

I believe it should be done by putting the option of playing 1.8 in the NPC of the game somewhere and not by making a separate NPC as it had in 2016.

How this should be started:

Of course nobody knows how popular this would be if you would just implement this for every game immediately and it turns out not many people play games that don't start etc that wouldn’t be good. So that’s why my idea is to just test it and start out with 1.8s most popular game which was Solo Skywars and just give people the ability to play 1.8 in that game and look how many people play and maybe later expand it to more games if it goes well.

This is my idea, thank you!
Its not worth it because it will not have the same mechanics as on 1.8, mixing versions with different versions never goes well.

Reactions: Velocidad
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom