Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I like it that people wants Arcade (and old Arcade) to be back. I want that too, but only when Cubecraft has a much greater playerbase than what I see nowadays. I don't want to wait 45 min to play 1 Arcade game.

I don't know about Bedrock tho, but maybe Cubecraft can implement Arcade games there? I've heard there are more players online there than on Java sometimes. And It's kinda sad that Minerware is the only option to play if you don't want to play pvp.

This is a pretty good idea, and yes bedrock has a bigger player base. Hopefully will the player base on Java grow again so we can get our arcade games back.

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018
Camezonda told me they don't want to bring to big games back for whatever reason

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Camezonda told me they don't want to bring to big games back for whatever reason

It does costs a lot of money to have servers 24/7 running for games. So they have to see if they earn enough money to keep everything up and running. So they choose to remove several games to reduce the total costs.

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018
It does costs a lot of money to have servers 24/7 running for games. So they have to see if they earn enough money to keep everything up and running. So they choose to remove several games to reduce the total costs.
they have the biggest server on bedrock.

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018
I tough you were talking about java. Sorry my problem.
Bedrock is now 1 year old, so they can add a lot of stuff in the coming months/years.
No that means there should be no money issues. Atleast i think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Top Bottom