Votes: 18 78.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
New suggestions: You can break an egg by shooting an arrow on the egg.

I think this is a good suggestion, because now it is even more worth it to cover your egg with just 1 layer of hardened clay.
Now you can break an egg from a long distance, this makes the game more exciting.
It's a cool new way to destroy an egg.

I hope this will be added in Eggwars soon :D

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

hackcr1258

Apr 9, 2018
Too op mate!
Even destroying blocks by arrows is ridiculous(Blockwars not included, but needs to take a few hits)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Would kill the reason to actually go and visit an enemy base to attack and destroy their egg. This would also align nicely with mid camping if people don't cover their egg.
I prefer the game to force players to go and actually go to another base to destroy an egg. It's much more exciting in my opinion.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Seems pointless to me. By the time you have a bow and arrows, every player with half a brain has at least 1 layer of blocks on their egg. I suppose you could skybridge, drop tnt, break the blocks, then shoot? It just seems like more effort than actually going and breaking it with your hand. It's a neat and unique suggestion though. Have a like.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I think this is a good suggestion, because now it is even more worth it to cover your egg with just 1 layer of hardened clay.
Now you can break an egg from a long distance, this makes the game more exciting.
By the time someone buys a bow, the egg would have already been covered by obsidian anyway. The only way this would change a game was if someone broke an obsidian block but the team killed him before he broke the egg and forgot to replace that block, but that is sooooo unlikely.
I don't think this would change the game at all

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom