Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u like that fact?

• Total voters

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
so I went on the forums of how you become a helper that you should be active on forums / discord / etc and that you had to make 100reports but also that you have to actively cooperate for a stuff on the server / site

I found something right (I think) of a new game mode. I know bow’s are perm in skywars and eggwars and many people use them too.

what if you take the bow away from Skywars (or not)

and you make a new gamemode called BowWars

the intention is that in the beginning you get a normal bow not being inoculated etc.

you can shoot people by shooting like other bow’s.

but per Kill that you make you get a 1points with those points you can upgrade your bow with such as Flame / punch / Power / etc

you also have an egg that you must try to destroy by the opponents, you have to shoot their opponents egg 10 times before they are broken and they can’t no longer respawn like in Egg Wars.

But you can protect your egg with blocks, you can buy one block with 4 points. like i already said , you get 1 point per kill that you make, so blocks are expensive and special.

It also has an advantage then, you need to have explosive on your bow on those blocks to shoot (2 shots per block).

if you do not have any blocks around your egg, they can also shoot 10x on the egg with a normal bow before it breaks.

I would certainly find it a very nice game mode and play a lot!

I have put my time here to type this so I would also appreciate it if you read this too.

I also hope that you take into account that I am actively looking for solutions for the server that I can be increased on helper.

This is what I said was just a proposal of a New game mode, so of course I do not suggest that you are going to do much with this, but I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this.

greetings: Maxim (ItzMaxiblok)!

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
so I went on the forums of how you become a helper that you should be active on forums / discord / etc and that you had to make 100reports but also that you have to actively cooperate for a stuff on the server / site
What has this to do with the suggestion...? Nevertheless, I think both the game isn’t fun enough and the suggestion itself can be improved by elaborating it.
You spawn on an island with a bow, I’m fine with that. But the idea you’re simply trapped on your island purely shooting people? It would be boring. Also the egg-thing is a bit nonsense, you win if you were the 1st to shoot an arrow at the enemy’s egg. Also, what if the last remaining person next to you is on the other side of the map and you don’t have enough coins to buy enough blocks to go to mid. To add onto that, please explain to me what’s all in the shop and how cheap/expensive it is.

Some tips of becoming helper: Be enthusiastic, try not to rush it, as Quality > Quantity, improve some minor mistakes you make in the English language, like I as in me should always be in capital, so not “I’m sure i have said that!” but “I’m sure I have said that!”. Also have a bit more formal way if writing, instead of ur type your etc. Last but not least, be sure you know the basic server rules and obviously don’t break them!

Reactions: Fliqa and Shallidor

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
They just removed a ton of games. Doubt we will see anything new anytime soon outside of the rotation games (which mostly will be the removed games).

Besides.. I would personally hate to have yet another spin on Skywars/bedwars games.

Reactions: Shallidor

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Mmmm that will be a good idea, a lot of players just stay in their islands camping with a bow. But I don't think they're going to put that game.

_Inugami

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
My bed
No. We have enough bow spammers/Campers in other games already. Although this game might take those people away from them if it was ever made :thinking:

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
Mmmm that will be a good idea, a lot of players just stay in their islands camping with a bow. But I don't think they're going to put that game.
the fact is now that the bow's being removed from skywars. so they can't camp anymore.
and in BowWars its a hole diffrents game then eggwars so there is already a brigh to other islands

No. We have enough bow spammers/Campers in other games already. Although this game might take those people away from them if it was ever made :thinking:
Bow going be removed from skywars so then they can't camp anymore

What has this to do with the suggestion...? Nevertheless, I think both the game isn’t fun enough and the suggestion itself can be improved by elaborating it.
You spawn on an island with a bow, I’m fine with that. But the idea you’re simply trapped on your island purely shooting people? It would be boring. Also the egg-thing is a bit nonsense, you win if you were the 1st to shoot an arrow at the enemy’s egg. Also, what if the last remaining person next to you is on the other side of the map and you don’t have enough coins to buy enough blocks to go to mid. To add onto that, please explain to me what’s all in the shop and how cheap/expensive it is.

Some tips of becoming helper: Be enthusiastic, try not to rush it, as Quality > Quantity, improve some minor mistakes you make in the English language, like I as in me should always be in capital, so not “I’m sure i have said that!” but “I’m sure I have said that!”. Also have a bit more formal way if writing, instead of ur type your etc. Last but not least, be sure you know the basic server rules and obviously don’t break them!
there will be already a brigh to other islands so players can't camp other its to hard to going mid
Players can't camp anymore bceaz there is already a brigh to there island

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 436996

I found something right (I think) of a new game mode. I know bow’s are perm in skywars and eggwars and many people use them too.

what if you take the bow away from Skywars (or not)

and you make a new gamemode called BowWars

the intention is that in the beginning you get a normal bow not being inoculated etc.

you can shoot people by shooting like other bow’s.

but per Kill that you make you get a 1points with those points you can upgrade your bow with such as Flame / punch / Power / etc

you also have an egg that you must try to destroy by the opponents, you have to shoot their opponents egg 10 times before they are broken and they can’t no longer respawn like in Egg Wars.

But you can protect your egg with blocks, you can buy one block with 4 points. like i already said , you get 1 point per kill that you make, so blocks are expensive and special.

It also has an advantage then, you need to have explosive on your bow on those blocks to shoot (2 shots per block).

if you do not have any blocks around your egg, they can also shoot 10x on the egg with a normal bow before it breaks.

I would certainly find it a very nice game mode and play a lot!

I have put my time here to type this so I would also appreciate it if you read this too.

I also hope that you take into account that I am actively looking for solutions for the server that I can be increased on helper.

This is what I said was just a proposal of a New game mode, so of course I do not suggest that you are going to do much with this, but I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this.

greetings: Maxim (ItzMaxiblok)!

That's like No Projectiles but No Swords/Axes

I find it quite unfunny and I wouldn't really play it..

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom