Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I was just playing a game of SkyWars and when i play, there are always bowspammers. It just annoys me so much, i get thrown off instantly. Even with normal chest i got 50 arrows today. So i personally think they shouldn't put bows or arrows in the chests at the start at all. I know it's part of SkyWars but it just annoys me so much. I've been playing for an hour now today and i get killed every time by them.

Just had to get this off my chest (u get it :p ? )

F

Facelurite

Deal with it . You want to remove bows from starter islands because you cant deal with archers . smh .

What they need to do is remove iron ,diamond and gapples from there , nothing else.

Also shooting is not bowspamming learn the difference.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Indeed, you're saying it yourself already.

They are a part of Skywars and with bows and arrows you can kill other people who're building a bridge for example. There're always bowspammers, but we'll have to deal with them.
Yeah true, i was in a kind of grumpy mood while making this thread xD But we have to deal with it :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Play SG it's pretty much just like "Reverse SG map spawning with void". You can't be thrown off on an SG map other than a cliff but that's why you have water buckets. ;)

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I was just playing a game of SkyWars and when i play, there are always bowspammers. It just annoys me so much, i get thrown off instantly. Even with normal chest i got 50 arrows today. So i personally think they shouldn't put bows or arrows in the chests at the start at all. I know it's part of SkyWars but it just annoys me so much. I've been playing for an hour now today and i get killed every time by them.

I agree with you! They need to put the bow to the mid isn't it? Like and Follow

Reactions: Shayley

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

I completely disagree with removing arrows and bows from the starting chests. They can be annoying, but it is apart of Skywars which can't really be removed since they would also need to remove the Archer kit then, and that wouldn't be fair to players. Personally, I love bows in all game modes and use them constantly to kill hostile players with. They might be able to decrease the amount of arrows which can be found in starting chests; however, removing the bow and arrows completely would be ridiculous for Skywars.

Last edited:

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I completely disagree with removing arrows and bows from the starting chests. They can be annoying but, it is apart of Skywars which can't really be removed since they would also need to remove the Archer kit then and that wouldn't be fair to players. Personally, I love bows in all game modes and use them constantly to kill hostile players with. They might be able to decrease the amount of arrows which can be found in starting chests, however, removing the bow and arrows completely would be ridiculous for Skywars.
That's true, i didn't really see that it was important but now i do. It's a part of skywars, just like the snowballs/eggs :)

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Well, make a safety bridge and go to the opponent and kill him. Another strategy is to take your armour off, build or hide yourself and then let them come to you. :p

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> You can use a shield for bouncing off all the arrows.
Second> removing bows and arrows isn't a good idea. Yes, like you have said is it a part a skywars. You can suggest things what will reduce the quality of bowspammers. You can suggest something like: less arrows in chest or something like a couldown on your bow. You can't than shoot so much arrow as before. I hate also people that are bowspamming and it will stay annoying, but deal with it.

Reactions: Shayley

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
First> You can use a shield for bouncing off all the arrows.
Second> removing bows and arrows isn't a good idea. Yes, like you have said is it a part a skywars. You can suggest things what will reduce the quality of bowspammers. You can suggest something like: less arrows in chest or something like a couldown on your bow. You can't than shoot so much arrow as before. I hate also people that are bowspamming and it will stay annoying, but deal with it.
Less arrows would be nice or a cooldown, i never thought about a cooldown though! :)

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!