Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everybody I sometimes play eggwars and you often have someone sitting behind you, but maybe there's a bombing kit in normal eggwars (Team) that would be easier because if someone is cleaning you, you can use your kit

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everybody I sometimes play eggwars and you often have someone sitting behind you, but maybe there's a bombing kit in normal eggwars (Team) that would be easier because if someone is cleaning you, you can use your kit
xArshiii that kit could be handy than you set your TNT en you just run away than you can get the egg later in the game but if the kit would come into Eggwars how much TNT does it have to be?

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
this would also make team killing a lot easier because well you don't have to pay to get TNT to kill someone on your team
Also this is just straight up to OP so no
Jollow250 If the game ends faster than you have more time to play and somethimes the people camp on the Island so you cant take away the egg so i think its a good idea.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have also got to be against this. I already don't like the TNT, and the fact that this would be way too overpowered because of the pricings that @KronosReeper have said above.
Sorry, but this is not really a good idea.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
100 Gold for 10 TNT that is way to much no i dont agree -1
You don't agree with the price that's already there?
084.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom