Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
But cubecraft can do that anyway
did you read the message below that
it makes team killing easier because you have 10 TNT at the beginning of the game so when people are bridging you can kill them
if you run out just jump into the void you can keep doing this every 2 minutes
seriously if they asked me and than said I still don't get it do you think I am done no

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
My suggestion would be no. This would make it even harder to get the egg, as players will have tnt after they respawn. The only way this could be balanced would be if the players only had 1 - 2 tnt. If you play strategically, that much should be enough.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this is a good idea as you wouldn't want to be constantly getting knocked around when you're trying to get to the egg. This would probably be abused by a lot of players and wouldn't want this to happen.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Would be pretty useless and I think no one will elect this kit since you can buy TNT.
You already have a kit with TNT in Speed Eggwars tho.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
why don't you only get three tnt in a bomber kit so it isn't as op as the stuff you can by
Wouldn't get rid of the whole "respawning pleblord" situation.
Just imagine having 5 different players coming at you with 3 tnt each, preventing you from blocking yourself in while also dealing heavy damage to you. It's not balanced in my opinion.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Wouldn't get rid of the whole "respawning pleblord" situation.
Just imagine having 5 different players coming at you with 3 tnt each, preventing you from blocking yourself in while also dealing heavy damage to you. It's not balanced in my opinion.
why not make the kit really hard to get

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
I don't know maybe you can only get it if you are a really high rank, and event then it is either super rare and you can only get it in a cubelet or really expensive.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
First of all, your suggestion is not easy to understand...
Don't agree also, as @KronosReeper said, 10TNT = 100 Gold. This would kill EggWars (more)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think that would be a choice to be made in the future, 10,000 points maybe
Extremely important thing when suggesting a kit: Regardless of the price, it doesn't make it balanced.
Imagine having a kit with a sharpness 10042083498 sword, which costed 500K points. Sure, little to nobody would have it, but IF someone had it, it'd be an absolute nightmare.
The items in the kit itself needs to be balanced depending on the current progression in the game, meaning that you shouldn't have explosives right off the bat. Explosives are pretty powerful as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom