should Blockwars be a permanent game

• yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

paisi

May 8, 2020
okay so this is just a thought but I think blockwars would do great as a permanent game if it got an update, its honestly one of the best games on CubeCraft (in my opinion)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This is suggested multiple times before, and I still don't think this is a good idea. Cubecraft shouldn't change how it is now. If there are too many games, all games will only have a few players and a hour of waiting till the game is full to start.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
This has been suggested very much but I don't think it'll be good as a permanent game, because right now people play blockwars because it's a featured game. After a while people will be done with blockwars. I think the player base is too small to make it permanent and let people play it whenever they want.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I love Blockwars very much but if you made it a permanent game it would barely contain people.
It's a no for me

paisi

May 8, 2020
This is suggested multiple times before, and I still don't think this is a good idea. Cubecraft shouldn't change how it is now. If there are too many games, all games will only have a few players and a hour of waiting till the game is full to start.
I know u didn't literally mean an hour but I don't think you would have to wait that long lmao, it would maybe take a minute longer I don't really think thats a good argument but thats just my opinion

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I know u didn't literally mean an hour but I don't think you would have to wait that long lmao, it would maybe take a minute longer I don't really think thats a good argument but thats just my opinion
Yeah, if you only bring back blockwars as permanent game. But there are suggestions to bring back all the other games, if they do that there will be too many games and you have to wait a long time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Xi1m wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
wish mop pebble happy birthday :3
thanks for your birthday wishes y’all x
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Top Bottom