• Yap..

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not at all..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2017
Blockswars and UltraHardcore, both nice games. But I think both needs an update. Sometimes I think ''lets play a game UltraHardcore'' then I join the lobby and nobody is online.. Blockwars needs an update to fresh it a bit up. I think it would be more fun. But I would like to see a special event on UltraHardcore so people are gonna play it like for a month double coins/xp or a tournament or a event that everyone is tped to the middle in a 1by1 or something. If you have any creative idea's say it! :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
The reason I don't play UHC anymore is it always used to kick everyone from the game halfway through to a 'loading terrain' screen. It don't know if this is still a problem or not, but I don't want to waste 20 minutes in a game to find out.

Reactions: Zethox and Maaarijn
Jan 5, 2017
The reason I don't play UHC anymore is it always used to kick everyone from the game halfway through to a 'loading terrain' screen. It don't know if this is still a problem or not, but I don't want to waste 20 minutes in a game to find out.
Oh I dont know cause if I join Im the only one in the game. Thanks for your reply!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think blockwars is fine the way it is. Ultra Hardcore, maybe? Idk? The problem is that barely no one plays it now. Im kinda 50/50 for it. But it would be cool to have events for it, if... people played it. ;)

(Sorry for my English, im Scottish)

Jan 5, 2017
I think blockwars is fine the way it is. Ultra Hardcore, maybe? Idk? The problem is that barely no one plays it now. Im kinda 50/50 for it. But it would be cool to have events for it, if... people played it. ;)

(Sorry for my English, im Scottish)
Yea i mean events cause people are ganna play it, thank for your message!

Reactions: SpringWarz

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
UHC is a dead minigame, not just to cube but the entire minecraft network, that age past

Blockwars however wont recieve a publicised update until theres something worth it, such as new features, kits, maps, ect

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Blockwars needs an update yes, but UHC needs one more than Blockwars.
UHC never got an update (I think) and an update will revive the game.
Blockwars is fine with players, you join a game and you can play full players. UHC you cant, takes an hour just for 15 people to join out of 40.

A

A pigeon

Blockwars had a little potential but nobody cares about it anymore since TNT Trouble is a million times better

Jan 5, 2017
Blockwars needs an update yes, but UHC needs one more than Blockwars.
UHC never got an update (I think) and an update will revive the game.
Blockwars is fine with players, you join a game and you can play full players. UHC you cant, takes an hour just for 15 people to join out of 40.
Yes but blockwars is the same for a long time xD only a little update to fresh it up. But UHC needs really an update! Thanks for the message.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
More people would play blockwars is runner and ninja were nerfed, archers Stick was replaced with a wooden sword and tank and jumper were buffed (maybe summoner too)

Because 80% of all blockwars players main the ninja kit. It's disgusting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom